[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which QB will help me win the week?

jwleroy

Tough call to make, and I need some help. I have Frerotte at home against Kansas City and their weak "D". I have Brees at Philly who is coming off of a bye week. Philly should be loaded for bear after their shellacking at the hands of the Cowboys. I am leaning toward Frerotte.

Yardage league with bonuses for the length of td's

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Philly's D gives up more yards than you'd think; still, to me it comes down to better matchup (Frerotte) or the better player on the better team (Brees)?

All things being equal, I'd rather go with Brees. Granted, Miami has the talent at WR/TE to blow up, but I feel more comfortable with talent than with a matchup.

Brees is a better QB IMO but LT pretty much takes all the TD's in that offense so I would go with Frerotte this week.Keep an eye on the weather for Friday night in Miami with that Hurricane rolling in,may affect your decision.