[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edge Trade

I have now been offered Kevin Jones, Jamal Lewis and Chester Taylor for Edge.  My league is you start

1qb

1rb

1wr

1te

3 offensive flex(can be any offensive player but qb)

3 degensive flex

1 kicker

Also have another player who has moss and dillon offer for edge.

1085772[/snapback]

Don't do this trade. What you are being offered is still short of Edge's value. Jones has a bum shoulder, although he could turn it on in the second half. Lewis is not playing very well and Taylor obviously is his backup. The Colts are really riding Edge this year and IMHO, you should to.

Who are your WRs? I mean, you only have to start 1 RB ... and that's an easy choice 16 out of 17 weeks with Edge. So you have Dunn for Edge's bye, which is fine. That leaves the question of how bad are your other starters that you would even consider this?

I mean, right now you couldn't start Kevin Jones with confidence. Jamal Lewis has been average this year and Chester Taylor is still a backup.

Is this a keeper league? If so, AND IF YOU ARE OUT OF IT THIS YEAR, I'd give the trade more consideration. I think Taylor and Jones are good bets for the future and I think Lewis could bounce back next year as well when he's not worried about prison.