[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss for Cullpepper?

Another owner who is deep at QB offered me Culpper and Willie Parker for Randy Moss. Important to note that we MUST start two QBs, so they are extremely valuable in our league.

After the deal, his team would be:

QB: Favre & Collins/McCown

RB: Barber, Green, Portis

WR: Moss, Owens, Burress

TE: McMichael

Since we also start two RBS and 2 WRs (plus one flex), he be looking very good going forward.

My line-up has taken an injury beating (Dillon, Jones, and Moss), and this week, is getting crushed by the bye (Delhomme, Taylor, Jimmy Smith, Lefty). See below to look at my team, and note that I am 2-4...UGH!

Is it worth taking a shot at Culpepper for the rest of the year, and adding Parker (whose current value is almost zero)? Or is he stealing Moss from me for the playoffs?

Seems like the latter, but my team would get an instant jolt if Culpepper could come back to form (he has an easy schedule the next several weeks, and gets Burleson back this week). Dillon and Jones will be back, and I gotta figure DD has at least a couple monster games in him...just can't take him out.

Tough call.

Thoughts appreciated in advance!

I have to agree. Parker is not going to help you as eventually he will be sidelined for Bettis and Duce. I think he is trying to steal Moss for the playoffs.

CPep is in a funk with the rest of the team. They may throw in the towel and just be going through the motions for the rest of the year. I wouldn't do it unless he can give you Burress, at the very least, instead of Parker.

I hear you, but I know he wouldn't give me both. He's just throwing in Parker as some incentive value. He'd start all three stud WRs every week, and two RBS.

I guess the real question is: does anyone think Culpepper returns to expected form, especially with a saft schedule the next few weeks? If so, the deal makes sense.