[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ricky ...

Donutrun Jellies

Just how desperately do you think the 'phins and their fans wish Ricky had stayed in his haze of drug splendor rather than come back?

Another fine outing last night ... -1 yards on 6 carries? :D:D

With that kind of effort, you have to wonder if this is a legit comeback -- or as one might expect -- just going through the public paces to appease the courts. The judgement against him for abandonment of the 'phins should stand, he should have to pay back the money, and he should be given a free ticket to live in a culvert.

Just how desperately do you think the 'phins and their fans wish Ricky had stayed in his haze of drug splendor rather than come back?

Another fine outing last night ... -1 yards on 6 carries?   :D  :D

With that kind of effort, you have to wonder if this is a legit comeback -- or as one might expect -- just going through the public paces to appease the courts.  The judgement against him for abandonment of the 'phins should stand, he should have to pay back the money, and he should be given a free ticket to live in a culvert.

1089317[/snapback]

Agreed Jellie, although, I'd be the last one to pass judgement on someone elses motives.

There's a lot of money on the line as we all know.

However, he has missed a significant amount of practice and play time (recess not included). Sure, he has continued to work on his upper body strength, in particular the biceps, what with the continuous 12 oz curls and all, plus that hooka doesn't lift itself you know now does it. So, that has to count as well.

It would also be my deeply thought out perspective, that deep breathing excercises have continued right on schedule, clogged lungs and all. But that's the beauty of it all....excercise those lung muscles on the in-hale, and the pecks as well as the diaphram on the ex-hale.

Oh, wow, wait a sec, are those Cheetos?.....No, Nachos?....hmmm....can I have some?.....PLEASE???......nah, hey, you, get the hell out of my way....you frikkin Dali Lamma pinhead!!!!....do you have any ketsup???????? or at least a huge dollop of Taco Bell sauce????????

Edit: To confuse you and to say what I really meant. :D

Edited by Turf Smurf

seriously- 6 carries and he's a bum- the guys young and getting back into shape- give him a chance-he not very far removed from being a top 5 NFL RB, I guess he just suddenly forgot how to play and be good?

Ronnie Brown busted 1 big play and without that his stat line wouldn't be too impressive either.

Give it 2-3 more games and see if he gets an actual opportunity to get something going then make the final judgement.

I think he's done.  If there's no enthusiasm and heart, all the conditioning in the world won't compensate for them.  Ricky is playing to avoid being bankrupted, it's as simple as that.

1089532[/snapback]

Guys if you watched the carries he had there didn't look like a lot of blocking :doah:

I actually played this guy this week. They moved the game and my other back was Kevin Jones, who's been inconsistent and averaging less than 3 yds/carry. I searched all over the net and couldn't get better than a gametime decision, so I played Williams. Of course CBS helped me out by putting the K. Jones start message at 8:00 pm EST. Now, I'm sick about the potential Jones has in playing the Browns with Schlesinger back blocking for him. That goose-egg hurts.

javascript:emoticon(':D')