[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big trade proposal w/Edge

Guest ksu70

My roster:

Brady

Plummer

Dilfer

Edge

Jamal

Ronnie

Antowain

Hines

Rod Smith

Galloway

Moulds

His roster:

Hasslebeck

Carr

Frerotte

KJ

Portis

Droughns

Westbrook

Moss

Boldin

Chambers

Bruce

I left out defenses and kickers. Standard scoring league, non-keeper, no points for receptions. I am worried Edge will sit down early during those last few weeks if the Colts keep killing everyone. I really like the schedules of these players:

I give Edge, Ronnie or Jamal (prefer Jamal but I doubt he goes for it) and one of my receivers for Portis, KJ and Moss. What do you think? Any other angles?

Your reasoning is total speculation as to why you are doing this trade and makes absolutely no sense to me.Trading Edge now because you think he might sit those weeks is crazy.Portis and KJ together could not hold his jock and yeah you would get Moss but have to give up Ronnie Brown also.Moss is great but not as great as he used to be IMO.Take a deep breath,clear your mind and forget you ever thougt about this deal.

I wouldnt do that one either...

You are however correct to be slightly concerned about the situation with Edge...I have him too....but if it aint broke, dont fix it...if the Colts are sitting at 9-0, 10-0, maybe you want to try to get something, but get more than that...and go pick up Dominic Rhodes in the meantime...

here's hoping they lose a couple of games and they need to win Weeks 15 and 16 to lock up homefield! :D