[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FREE FANTASY ADVICE..

Hated-By-Many

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take you up on that one. 

Need to start 2

Gabriel vs Den

Lelie vs Oak

A. Johnson vs Ind

Roy Williams vs Ari

Standard 1pt 10yds, 6pts TD no bonus

Thanks.

1136518[/snapback]

I like Lelie vs that OAK Defense For SURE "out of your picks"..Im not liking Gabriel since Porter has stepped it up the past few weeks..and for your 2nd i think i would go Williams for the safe pick..but i do believe Andre "COULD" step up this HOU Offense and have a nice game..

How about 2 receivers out of these?

R Moss

K Curtis

R Brown

G Lewis (PHI)

J Galloway

Johnson (ARI)

Vines

5pts - TD, 1 per 10 yds

1136530[/snapback]

Moss hasn't doene much but out of your picks i think hes a for sure start..and i think you should play a hot hand STUD like Galloway..hes the only throwing threat TB has..i think im going to play him this week as well :D..

Well we don't know if parker is sittin though do we?

so that is excluded from the Question.. :D

1136550[/snapback]

Well he hasnt practice yet this week. We will see. The question is if he does start is he a better start than Brown?

I'm playing against McGahee and Stevens this week and need to squeeze every possible point out of my RBs

Well he hasnt practice yet this week. We will see.  The question is if he does start is he a better start than Brown? 

I'm playing against McGahee and Stevens this week and need to squeeze every possible point out of my RBs

1136552[/snapback]

Of course Staley is a better start than Ronnie IF PARKER SITS..But we don't know for sure..but if he does sit..i would most deffinetley take Duce over Ronnie..

I need to decide to start one of these three..... Wilford (Hm) Bal, Bryant@Pit, or Givens@Mia but he's been limited in practice? But injury reports from NE are alway's hard to figure out? Bye week or TJ would start....Let me have it......Not very good choice's thats why I need help..... :D

Okay smart guy, which TDef would you start?

9ers vs Bears

Lions vs ARZ

Browns vs PITT

I'm considering the 9ers. They seem to have a knack a scoring a TD.

1136562[/snapback]

Geeze..the worst picks EVER..let me reach in my bag lol..i would go lions..Warner will throw some picks..and they got that right Run D

I need to decide to start one of these three..... Wilford (Hm) Bal, Bryant@Pit, or Givens@Mia but he's been limited in practice? But injury reports from NE are alway's hard to figure out? Bye week or TJ would start....Let me have it......Not very good choice's thats why I need help..... :D

1136569[/snapback]

hmm..toughie..but i would go with Bryant..he seems to get the most action..you can't predict NE anybody..the spread the ball like crazy..

The rest of my line-up is set, but still fighting myself over my QB and WRs?

Should I start (standard scoring league)...

Bulger at SEA

or

Eli Manning home against MIN?

and

Mushin Muhammad home against SF

or

Nate Buleson at NYG?

Thanks again!

1136606[/snapback]

I would go Eli..SEA Defense has been looking Defense..and MIN is just not therre..and i expect Eli to do what he has been doing getting nice Fantasy Points..

and For your WRs..

I Have to say Mushin..i dont like either of these choices..but Mushins Mathcup is better..i dont think CHI will run the ball ALL OVER SF with Benson and Peterson so that will force them to throw the ball..

WDIS @ WR. Pick 2 please:

L. Fitzgerald @ DET

T. Glenn @ PHI

K. Curtis @ SEA

B. Engram vs STL

Thanks!

1136726[/snapback]

Fitz is your lock..there is no way in HELL ARI will run over that DET Running Defense..and i would also go with Glenn.. :D i know..but Curtis wont be gettin to much looks.. with Holt and Bruce back..and Engram is an ok pick..but i think Glenn is a good pick this week seeing what he did last time against that PHI Defense..