[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS Week 12 Defense?

RoyalFlush

I have a choice of either starting Dallas team defense at home on Thursday against Denver or Seattle team defense at home against the New York Giants.

Originally I planned to play Dallas but with the short week and how well Denver is playing, I am unsure if Seattle might be a better play.

Who do you think will get more sacks, turnovers and maybe a score?

dallas there d is a monster past 2 weeks combined they put up big time numbers 7 points in week 11 14 in 10 21 points in 2 weeks is good.

1165810[/snapback]

SEA is probably the safer play. DAL faced Philly and then DET. Both subpar teams that have no attack to speak of. Philly is a shell of its former self with injuries, T.O., etc. And DET is, well, Detroit. They aren't any good.

Denver however has a nasty running game even with Bell hurt and Jake is playing MVP type ball this year. All that said, it would still be fun to be able to watch your DEF play on Tursday with a fat belly of turkey.