[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reuben Droughns Huddle prediction?

BlindZebra

Toss-up, really. I'd probably go McGahee, despite him putting up bland numbers as of late. The Vikings suddenly find themselves in the NFC North mix, and are going to do everything in their power to stop Droughns, as he's been the only source of positive yardage for the Browns. They'll let Dilfer try and beat 'em.

Huddle predicts 50 yards rushing for Ruben Droughns against Minnestoa??

In light of that .. Who do you run this weekend??

Droughns vs. Minnestoa  or

Willis McGahee vs. Carolina???

1169627[/snapback]

A lot of tough calls this week...I wouldn't think McGahee's numbers would exceed Thomas Jones numbers last week, maybe about the same. Droughns and the Browns seem really hot right now, but remember it is still the Browns.

My pick goes to Droughns, with more upside this week.

Toss-up, really.  I'd probably go McGahee, despite him putting up bland numbers as of late.  The Vikings suddenly find themselves in the NFC North mix, and are going to do everything in their power to stop Droughns, as he's been the only source of positive yardage for the Browns.  They'll let Dilfer try and beat 'em.

1169671[/snapback]

Not sure what your opinion is based on but the Browns' offense is much better statistically than the Bills and Droughns has been hot the last month of the season. Also, their O-line has been much more solid than that of the Bills. All of that should add up to more yards and scoring chances for Droughns than for McGahee.

Not sure what your opinion is based on but the Browns' offense is much better statistically than the Bills and Droughns has been hot the last month of the season.  Also, their O-line has been much more solid than that of the Bills.  All of that should add up to more yards and scoring chances for Droughns than for McGahee.

1169712[/snapback]

I based it on:

Vikes have held the last 2 rushers, on the road, to less than 50 yards. They haven't given up 100 yards in 6 games.

1169746[/snapback]

That.

Plus, McGahee's just the better back. :D Not saying Droughns is a terrible choice, he's been piling up solid yardage. I think McGahee gets back on track this week, even against a pretty solid D.