[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Now that Kevin Jones has scr@wed me...

suburban_pimp

I'm good with everything except maybe your Flex pick. Is there any word on Bettis' or Staley's status. I haven't seen anything either way.

I own Plexi and am a little worried about the fact that they are away from home this week and haven't played well away from home. He could have a game like last week or another 50 yd game.

I think Willie is the safer play, but Plexi does have more upside.

I agree on the Burress Analysis.

If there were no such thing as Bettis, I'd probably roll with Parker. However, as it stands, he does exist and was upset at his use last week (2 carries). So, does that mean a heavy dose of Bettis over Parker this week? I wish I could answer that.

I'll probably roll Burress out and hope to goodness a TD comes along with any 5 catch 50 yard day!

The topic line says it all about KJ and my team.

Needless to say I can not afford any other slip-ups - starters in Bold below.

QB(Pick1): 

Hasselbeck v NYG or Leftwich @ ARZ

WR(Pick 2): 

Fitzgerald v JAX

Driver v PHI

Burress v SEA

Flex Player (Pick 1):

Willie Parker v IND

Burress v SEA

1173619[/snapback]

I like Lefty over Hasselbeck. Hass will do okay. But without F. Jones, I think the Jags will have to throw more than the Seahawks will.

I don't like the Fitz match-up against the Jags secondary, but I think you have to start him. I also like Driver.

Like another Huddler mentioned, I go with Willie over Burress for your flex. Eli doesn't play well on the road, and I think that will hurt Plax's production. Good luck.

I would go with Burress over Parker and I will tell you why.

Burress is Eli's #1 and will definitely get 7-8 balls thrown his way, possibly 10. say he catches 5 for 70 yards and a score. i have a feeling the steelers will be involved in a shootout with Big Ben back against the high-octane colts, thus nullifying parker - who may and probably will lose carries to either staley or bettis. go with Burress. Good luck.

All the rest I agree with. answer mine please.

Edited by heydudes