[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Corey Dillon Owners...

NinersIn2006!

Apparently Corey Dillon hopes to play this week...now under no circumstances do I recommend playing him this week, but if he does well (or even shows promise by carrying the ball 15-20 times) this week, Buffalo is on the horizon next week (yes that Buffalo, who sucks a$$ against the run)...

Could be exciting news for us, especially for those of who's playoffs start next week!!

:D:D:D

Not good Niners, I started Leftwich and Wilford, which should just about say it all :D

I need to win one of my next two games or I'm finished. Not cool, considering I lead the league in points scored...as well as points scored AGAINST. :D

Edited by Gdawg

OUCH!!

Thats why I'm not a big fan of head-to-head leagues and wont play them for big money...too much luck involved...if you have the most points in the league, you should be in first place!

Yeah, I got burned by Leftwich too...in both my leagues...had him playing in one league, and got a big goose-egg from him...and in my head-to-head league, the guy I needed to lose was playing the team that had Leftwich...if Leftwich doesnt get hurt, I'm probably in the playoffs by virtue of his loss...

Craig, it didnt matter. Once again my opponent put up so many points that I wasnt going to win anyway. My other option outside of KJ was Dunn, he would have given me 5 points instead of one...which meant I would have only lost by 30, not by 35...

The Dillon owner in my league obviously ran out of patience, because he dropped Dillon yesterday afternoon to pick up...Travis Taylor?!?

I haven't filed a waiver wire claim all season, so I'm at the top of the list. I don't trust Dillon as far as I can throw him, but I'm thinking that I have to pick him up. Even if I don't play him, I can at least prevent someone else from using him against me in the playoffs.

The Patriots are still the favorites to win the AFC East, so I have a feeling that they'll put Dillon back on the field as soon as he's ready to play.

The Dillon owner in my league obviously ran out of patience, because he dropped Dillon yesterday afternoon to pick up...Travis Taylor?!?

I haven't filed a waiver wire claim all season, so I'm at the top of the list.  I don't trust Dillon as far as I can throw him, but I'm thinking that I have to pick him up.  Even if I don't play him, I can at least prevent someone else from using him against me in the playoffs.

The Patriots are still the favorites to win the AFC East, so I have a feeling that they'll put Dillon back on the field as soon as he's ready to play.

1179572[/snapback]

I would do it...do you have a backup kicker or defense you can drop?

I would do it...do you have a backup kicker or defense you can drop?

1180912[/snapback]

Nah, but I think I'll finally bite the bullet and drop T.O. Somehow I just feel better about dropping T.O. to pick up a former first round draft pick like Dillon as opposed to a backup TE or a schmuk that no one had heard of before this season.

Nah, but I think I'll finally bite the bullet and drop T.O.  Somehow I just feel better about dropping T.O. to pick up a former first round draft pick like Dillon as opposed to a backup TE or a schmuk that no one had heard of before this season.

1181008[/snapback]

NICE! GET THAT PIECE OF CRAP OFF YOUR TEAM!! IF THE EAGLES DONT WANT HIM, NEITHER SHOULD YOU!!

On a side note, Mike Cloud was released by the Patriots today...let me repeat..MIKE CLOUD WAS RELEASED BY THE PATRIOTS TODAY!!

Why would the Patriots release a RB, when they have injury concerns at RB all year? Maybe becuase they know Corey is just about back, and maybe will be ready for this week's game. Like I said before, dont start him this week, give it a week, but I'm drooling over the matchup against the Bills in two weeks!!!

:D:D:D:D:D