[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS AT WR?

brighton boys

Need help this week. Need a big win to clinch my Division. I have to start 1 of the following WR with none of them have good matchups.

Driver @ Bears

D. Bennett @ Indy

Curtis vs Washington

I am leanning toward Bennett with the thinking being he has been getting about 50 yards receiving per game but may have the best chance of scoring a TD with the Colts D coming off a emotional monday night win. Also don't have to worry about the weather. Any thoughts?

I don't really like Driver's chances against the Bears. Curtis is not very valuable now that Bruce is back. I know he caught the game ending 56 yard TD on Sunday, but he doesn't get a lot of looks so I would rather have a #1 (Bennett) than a #3 (Curtis). Yup...Bennett it is. Good luck.

tenn will have to throw to keep up with indy meaning a potential HUGH game for bennett.  no sense in running driver when all chicago games are grinders and, as said, curtis would have laid an egg had it not been for OT.

1180288[/snapback]

Hey "Tor" did you see Galloway's stats on the game? I think a case can be made for Driver.....I just think Bennett has a better match-up. (although not much better)

Hey "Tor" did you see Galloway's stats on the game? I think a case can be made for Driver.....I just think Bennett has a better match-up. (although not much better)

1180306[/snapback]

no argument with that. driver is definitely the 2nd option over curtis.

said differently, all games involving chicago seem to be low scoring affairs - that's not to say an individual player cannot go off, but there is much more potential for bennett given the need for tenn to throw to keep up.