[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Help!

aubieone

I need some major QB advice. My current QB situation is a mess after this past weekend. The QBs on my roster are Bulger, Jamie Martin, and Leftwich. Needless to say, I'm without a QB this week and possible going into the playoffs. The QBs left on the waiver wire are:

D. Garrard (JAC)

K.Boller (BAL)

B. Bollinger (NYJ)

J. Garcia (DET)

R. Fitzpatrick (STL)

A. Smith (SFO)

How would you rank them? I'm in the playoffs, so I'm trying to take into account the available QBs' Week 14-16 schedules.

Thanks!

-jon

IMO, I think this is a pretty easy one....

Just look at Garrard's schedule the rest of the year, Hou/SF/Cle/Tenn...not very good

BUT, Fitzpatrick has some up side since he is on the Rams team, they are ALWAYS gonna pass the ball.....

But for schedule purpose only plus Garrard's ability to run, I would go with him!

Good luck

I am in the same situatiuon. I am leaning toward Garrard because he has an easy schedule and will be the starter through the end of our playoffs. I am tempted to grap Fitzpatrick because he had a great game last week and has 3 GREAT WRs to throw to; but he plays WAS this weekend, then MIN (they have looked better on DEF lately), PIT !!!, then SF (which should be a great matchup, but who knows if he will be the starter - I still haven't seen a time line on Bulger's return or if they would just go back to Martin if Fitz does poorly). I wouldn't bother with Smith. Boller, Bollinger and Garcia are just average QB's that may have some good matchups, but I don't think they have as much of a possible upside as Fitzpatrick or Garrard have.