[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is MIke Anderson still a safe start?

Buccsfan47

I like Caddy against New Orleans.

I was wondering if Mike Anderson is the better start at K.C. over D. Davis at Baltimore??

I also have Mewelde Moore at Detroit and Greg Jones at Cleveland.

1 pt. for every 10 rushing yards

rushing tds are 6, 9, and 12 depending on length

5 pt bonus for 50 recieving and 1 pt. for every 10 yards after 50

recieving tds are double pts.

Please help...

I am in a tie for last two Wild Cards... my division is already locked

I am 6-6

thanks

I'm in a similar boat. With Corey Dillon taking his sweet time coming back from his injury, I'm stuck with Anderson, Julius Jones and Chris Brown.

Brown has been fantastic lately, but he plays against the Colts defense this weekend. I don't like the sound of that.

That leaves Anderson and Jones, both of whom are doing some serious sharing time lately. Anderson's lousy performance on Thanksgiving Day makes the picture even murkier. If Tatum Bell wasn't healthy yet, I would worry less about it, but it sounds like Bell will be playing this weekend.

Still, Anderson ran for 98 yards and a TD the first time around against the Chiefs. So I'll likely start him and then pick between Jones and Brown for my 2nd RB.

Good luck to us both this weekend!

Anderson is still the starter and should get his usual 18ish carries. Remember the Dallas game came 4 days after he had 25 + carries so he may have been worn out a bit. I would expect 70ish and a TD Sunday. It is funny how 1 game against a very good run D on the road changes everyone's opinion. Last week Anderson was the talk of the town and 1 week later everyone is scared of him. I think he'll be a decent option this week with #'s like I stated above.

Anderson is still the starter and should get his usual 18ish carries. Remember the Dallas game came 4 days after he had 25 + carries so he may have been worn out a bit. I would expect 70ish and a TD Sunday. It is funny how 1 game against a very good run D on the road changes everyone's opinion. Last week Anderson was the talk of the town and 1 week later everyone is scared of him. I think he'll be a decent option this week with #'s like I stated above.

1181357[/snapback]

All good points...but what worries me more about the Dallas game was M. Anderson's costly fumble deep in Denver territory. That stuff doesn't sit well with Shanahan.

All good points...but what worries me more about the Dallas game was M. Anderson's costly fumble deep in Denver territory.  That stuff doesn't sit well with Shanahan.

1181397[/snapback]

You are 100% right. My thinking with that is Shanny won't say hey you're out or getting less because of 1 fumble. Now if it happens again I'd be worried, but anyone can fumble once.