[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ RB

soulrebel

Hey Huddlers,

Obviously, starting LJ is a no-brainer this weekend, so I'm looking for some advice on who to start as my #2 RB:

- W. Parker vs. CIN

- J. Lewis vs. HOU

- K. Jones vs. MIN

I also have Bettis, but I don't think he warrants consideration.

They just announced that Parker will start for PIT, and Cincinnatti's run defense is suceptible to some big numbers, so I'm tempted there, but I'm scared of the potential RBBC. KJ is too fragile/unreliable, but maybe Jauron will finally decide to give him the rock with some consistency. Jamal finally had a good day last week, and with C. Taylor questionable and facing the Texans, I'm inclined to start him.

What do you guys think? Thanks in advance! :D

Parker was named the starter for Monday Night game and that didn't amount to very much and KJ is an unknown right now with the coaching shuffle here in the "D" so I would probably go with Lewis for the reason mentioned above and C.Taylor being questionable for this weeks game.