[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OSU/ND sigline bets...?

theeohiostate

Where's Pope Flick Now?  :D

1195583[/snapback]

Enjoying life? :D

At the moment, though, I'm a little torn because my team the Chicago Bears seem to be on the verge of a playoff appearance, and since I'm here for pro and not college football that'll take precedence.

At the very least I'm good for a sigline bet with TOS but only for a week or two - I'll need my sigline/avy back in time for the NFL playoffs -maybe- we can tweak duration up until the Fiesta Bowl as the playoff picture becomes clearer.

At the moment, though, I'm a little torn because my team the Chicago Bears seem to be on the verge of a playoff appearance, and since I'm here for pro and not college football that'll take precedence.

At the very least I'm good for a sigline bet with TOS but only for a week or two - I'll need my sigline/avy back in time for the NFL playoffs -maybe- we can tweak duration up until the Fiesta Bowl as the playoff picture becomes clearer.

1195790[/snapback]

Bears are having a GREAT season no doubt. Can they win in the playoffs without a QB, that is the ? Let's hope for your sake that they don't get matched up with my juggernaut Seattle Seahawks! :D

• 3 weeks later...

1195790[/snapback]

It's a good thing for you that you didn't have the BALLS to bet me. As I told you many, many times Notre Dame is over-rated and didn't deserve to be in a BCS bowl game. They were COMPLETELY DOMINATED by Ohio State and the score was NO indication of how 1-sided the game really was. 625 yards of offense. Nice Defense Charley! Coach of the Year? huh? What a Joke! :D

So who shoudl have gone instead, Oregon. LMAO, thats funny. Auburn looked like Athena, LSU couldnt beat GA to get there, who lost to WV. So if not Notre Dame, who deserved to go over them that was snubbed. I dont care much for ND, but I dont see it as that poor a choice.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

If we get to Bears versus Seahawks I'm in for a sigline and or Avy bet! Bears stomp the Hawks in there own back yard! The only thing I ask is that I can keep my current sig along with yours if you should win . Which you wont of course!

So who shoudl have gone instead, Oregon.  LMAO, thats funny.    Auburn looked like Athena, LSU couldnt beat GA to get there, who lost to WV. So if not Notre Dame, who deserved to go over them that was snubbed.  I dont care much for ND, but I dont see it as that poor a choice.

1248847[/snapback]

LSU slipped up in a big game i'll give you that. However they would crush both Ohio State and ND in that matchup. Just my humble,and, biased opinion. Not much of a stretch the way they crushed Miami .

Edited by tbimm