[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff WDIS

Can't go wrong at D, but need one:

Steelers v. Chicago

Panthers v. TB

Also need one WR:

S. Moss @ Arizonia

Ro. Smith v. Baltimore

I'm leaning towards Steelers on D, but I'm torn on the WR situation. Moss could have a breakout game given the matchup, but Smith is definately the more consistent player. Smith wil probably lose some action, though, as the Broncos will want to run a lot more against the Ravens.

Thoughts?

Both defenses are great options but you're right to go with the Steelers in what should be a very low scoring defensive battle.

I'd also go with Moss. I think the Broncos will blow out the Ravens but who knows who will catch the TDs for them. I read somewhere that the Ravens tend to give up scores the opposition's slot WRs, for whatever that's worth. I also read that Gibbs came out this week and made a statement that he thinks they need to rely on Moss more.

I'd go with Moss, as long as he is healthy. Thought I saw something about him tweaking his hamstring yesterday...didnt sound too serious.

As for D what type of scoring system do you use?

Speaking of Ds I took your advice and picked up Denver for this week :D

I'd go with Moss, as long as he is healthy. Thought I saw something about him tweaking his hamstring yesterday...didnt sound too serious.

As for D what type of scoring system do you use?

Speaking of Ds I took your advice and picked up Denver for this week  :D

1200870[/snapback]

Yeah, Moss is listed as probable right now. Sounds like he had to leave practice early, so they added him to the injury report as matter of course. I never heard Gibb’s comments about relying on him more (Go, figure…relying on your top WR), but that makes me feel a bit better about playing him.

As for D scoring. We start with 20 points (10 for yards allowed and 10 for points against) in addition to the scoring in my sig. Yards gets decreased at every 50, and points goes down at 3, 8, 14, 21…. As good as the Bears’ D is, they never put up many points or yards.

Good call on the Bronc's D!

Edited by craiginthecapital