[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Brown or Dunn

Sharpie

I need to start one of these guys this week as my #2.

Brown vs. Texans- League worst rushing defense, Henry is in the mix more now

Dunn vs. Saints- Another poor defense, Duckett is almost splitting carries as well.

Our scoring awards TDs and yardage after 80. Over all these two are pretty close in scoring for the year. Dunn however has only given a goose egg once this whole year.

Who should I go with?

Tough Call. Even though both guys are losing carries to RBBC, they both still catch passes out of the backfield. I think I'd go with Brown, just because they are playing HOU and TEN has so many injuries on OFF, they are going to have to give the ball to somebody, Brown is one of the few healthy.

Good Luck!

I like Dunn as the better chance at over 80 yards. Home game in the Dome. I see a TD from Dunn as well in an Atlanta rout this week.

The problem with Brown is going to be the weather. From what I saw yesterday, possible rain or snow and windy.

Dome players over bad weather players this time of the year.

Please check out my topic

Brown is the more likely candidate to score a TD this week against the laughable Texans' run defense. New Orleans' is pretty bad, too, but Duckett is always lurking around in the red zone. And Aaron Brooks is another threat to score rushing TDs near the stripe.

Don't be overly concerned with Henry's presence, as his use seems to fluxuate with Brown's health status. No negative news on Brown this week means he'll get the bulk of the work, assuming he doesn't get hurt during the game.

Plus, last week was a bit of an aberation. The Titans abandoned the run once the Colts ran up the score. I don't see that happening this week. If anything, expect the Titans to run more than usual once they run up the score on Houston.