[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: One roster spot left

I have Edge and Caddy going right now, along with Housh and Steve Smith. Still debating between Favre and Kurt Warner, but have one roster spot left and not a heck of a lot to choose from. Had hoped that D Jax would be back in lineup......anyway, can choose one of the following (standard scoring, except NO pts for receptions):

isaac bruce

brandon lloyd

ronnie brown

not great choices.......any feedback would be great

bump:

Lloyd had one of his best game a few weeks ago against Hawks (over 100 yards and td); granted, Dorsey was QB and it was in San Fran.....Worth a start; or do I roll dice with Ronnie B, hope he catches out of backfield; or Bruce; hope that Rookie uses his veterans???

I would not go with Lloyd, he's done nothing with Smith under center. Wouldnt start him until the two of them show some kind of chemistry.

I know the Huddle has a big day predicted for Fitz, but personally I dont see it. You could roll the dice with Bruce but I think I prefer the Brown matchup. As you said he does catch some passes so even when they fall behind he will be a part of the attack.

Good luck and please see mine.

I think for that position it comes down to a decision between taking a risk or playing it safe. Even against a tough SD defense, Ronnie Brown is probably good for close to 40 or 50 yards. It's not spectacular but it's something. If you'd rather take a risk and go for either a lot more or nothign at all, then I would probably start Lloyd. The way I play it, your studs are already starting so the flex position can afford more of a risk... I'd start Lloyd and hope for big numbers.

Thanks.....Not that I'm throwing in the towel, but facing Alexander...Manning....(who alone could beat my team!).....Studs have tough matchups: Edge at jags....Caddy at Carolina....Smith vs Bucs....So, gotta try to pick 'diamond in the rough'...That said, who has more upside: Warner or Favre?