[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS?

Gdawg

Good morning everybody,

Need a little help, cant decide...I actually have TOO many good matchups this week. Please help me pick a WR and a Flex position:

Glenn v KC

Evans v NE

KRob v STL

SJax @ MIN (not crazy about him given last week)

(EDIT) I forgot Bennett v Hou!

Thanks in advance, will answer yours!

:D

Edited by Gdawg

I personally would go with SJax...they said that over next 4 games, gonna run the ball...Backs who get 20-25 carries are more productive (are you listening, Saban???)....I think he has best chance for you to prodcue; he's the starting back, and should get his carries.

I think Bennett for the same reason you gave me....if he doesn't score this week, then he won't score at all.

With Moulds out, Evans draws a lot of attention, but NE is weak in the secondary and Losman likes him. I'd go with those 2. Who knows who's getting the ball in Minny and STL is screwed w/Fitz. The only other option is Glenn, but I think Dallas is on the way down and Glenn has been inconsistent.

Good Luck and Thanks!

I like SJax as the flex position.

At WR, I like Bennett. I'm not getting too hyped about Evans because the Pats can take away what you do best and without Moulds, they will take Evans out of the game. All Viking WRs seem to be catching 2-4 balls a week. Whoever gets into the end zone seems to get snatched off the WW.