[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some advise...several positions

Sharpie

Sorry to ask for complete lineup help but I've got several decisions that are tough.

Performance scoring weighted towards TDs

QB: Brunnell @ AZ or Garrard vs. Colts

I'm leaning towards Brunnell. Neither are expected to give me much but I have no other options. Does anyone think the Jags/Colts game will be a shootout?

RB: Dunn vs. Saints or C. Brown vs. Texans

I'm leaning towards Brown.

TE: Miller vs. Bears or PUP Troupe vs. Texans

I like Troupe this week but Miller the rest of the way. I'm kinda tight for roster space so I don't want to do it unless there is a big advantage

D/ST: Jacksonville or Indianapolis

I like Indy here mostly because the Colts to not give up many fantasy points to opposing Defenses.

QB: Ouch. I'd go with Gerrard unless INTs cost you points. I cant see Brunell throwing much against AZ, the Skins should run all over them (see last week v STL).

RB: Brown, if healthy. Keep an eye on him. Dunn is also a good start!

TE: Troupe is a TERRIFIC start this week. I also have Miller and am seriously considering picking up Troupe. Cant see Miller doing much this week.

DEF: INDY, you are correct in that opposing Ds hardly ever do much against the Colts. Manning hardly ever gets sacked or intercepted.

1) Brunell is the better play

2) I'd go with Dunn myself, can never trust Brown to finish an entire game, especially coming in injured. Of course, he could do so, and finish up with 2-3 TDs, but it's rolling the dice.

3) Heath Miller hasn't done anything for 4 weeks now. I dropped him and picked up Troupe. He or Zack Hilton would be a good start this week.

4) Go with Indy D against a backup QB without their awesome Center.

Sorry to ask for complete lineup help but I've got several decisions that are tough.

Performance scoring weighted towards TDs

QB: Brunnell @ AZ or Garrard vs. Colts

I'm leaning towards Brunnell.  Neither are expected to give me much but I have no other options.  Does anyone think the Jags/Colts game will be a shootout?

RB: Dunn vs. Saints or C. Brown vs. Texans

I'm leaning towards Brown.

TE: Miller vs. Bears or PUP Troupe vs. Texans

I like Troupe this week but Miller the rest of the way.  I'm kinda tight for roster space so I don't want to do it unless there is a big advantage

D/ST: Jacksonville or Indianapolis

I like Indy here mostly because the Colts to not give up many fantasy points to opposing Defenses.

1203184[/snapback]

Brunnell this week

Dunn

Miller - it depends who u have to drop to get Troupe? If you drop Miller then keep Miller and play him this week.

colts D