[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I never post, usually just take advice

greenlight33

I like Dillon. The Buffalo rush D is TERRIBLE, as I am sure you know.

The Pats took it easy with him last week, since they really didnt need him to beat the Jets. Should see more of the same this week, probably 70-80 yards and a TD.

:D

I agree Dillon is the better choice, if that's all you have to work with. Gado is playing better than anyone expected considering his credentials, but Fisher is playing as well and with Gado's propensity to cough up the ball, he could find his carries cut quickly if he lays down a fumble.

Also, the Pats are fighting for their playoff life vs. Buffalo, while (my beloved) Packers are simply playing for personal pride at this point, so I would think the Pats game plan is more predictable. Plus the Bills run defense is atrocious. Detroit's isn't much better, but with the Pack having the #30 run offense this year and the #8 passing offense, I think we all know where the ball is going in that game.

Green Bay didn't even manage a TD in their previous meeting with Detroit this year, and that was before they were completely decimated by injuries, so four running backs and a right tackle injury later (plus playing in the traditionally low-scoring December frozen tundra), it's very unlikely any back for GB will find the endzone.

The biggest risk is that Bilicheck pulls another bait-and-switch with Dillon and ends up not playing him, or only puts him in for a series or two. I think that's very unlikely this week since the Pats absolutely need this win, and with Faulk and Pass both playing hurt, they don't have too many other options. The Pats have three of four tackles playing injured (plus Graham at TE), so I would think either option plays or straight up the middle will be the game plan for Sunday, both of which (IMHO) favor Dillon.

Good luck!

:D

I agree Dillon is the better choice, if that's all you have to work with.  Gado is playing better than anyone expected considering his credentials, but Fisher is playing as well and with Gado's propensity to cough up the ball, he could find his carries cut quickly if he lays down a fumble.

Also, the Pats are fighting for their playoff life vs. Buffalo, while (my beloved) Packers are simply playing for personal pride at this point, so I would think the Pats game plan is more predictable.  Plus the Bills run defense is atrocious.  Detroit's isn't much better, but with the Pack having the #30 run offense this year and the #8 passing offense, I think we all know where the ball is going in that game.

Green Bay didn't even manage a TD in their previous meeting with Detroit this year, and that was before they were completely decimated by injuries, so four running backs and a right tackle injury later (plus playing in the traditionally low-scoring December frozen tundra), it's very unlikely any back for GB will find the endzone.

The biggest risk is that Bilicheck pulls another bait-and-switch with Dillon and ends up not playing him, or only puts him in for a series or two.  I think that's very unlikely this week since the Pats absolutely need this win, and with Faulk and Pass both playing hurt, they don't have too many other options.  The Pats have three of four tackles playing injured (plus Graham at TE), so I would think either option plays or straight up the middle will be the game plan for Sunday, both of which (IMHO) favor Dillon.

Good luck!

1203544[/snapback]

Yeah, what he said!

Hey Prairie Packer are you some sort of Journalist?

I am biased because I am starting Gado this week but after Favre was crushed by the Bears last weekend and threw the ball 58 times I see a healthy dose of Gado on Sunday night.Yeah Fisher looks good too but he will not see any goal line carries.