[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ RB

soulrebel

Hey Huddlers!

Still having trouble with this decision -- clearly, I hate the idea of having to start K. Jones, but if he does come back and play this week, he has a good match up (@GB), and Jauron promised to feed him the rock.

Parker is going against the Bears ('nuff said), and Bettis (who is also on my team) could vulture some TDs from him.

Who would you start this weekend -- Willie or KJ? I'll answer yours ... thanks in advance, and good luck! :D

Edited by soulrebel

man, that is a tough one.

i think you have to go KJ once you are sure he is in there. chicago is just too tough and there are too many other RB options with staley and bettis. that said, i hope you aren't relying on either of these two guys for much.

good luck.

Hey Huddlers!

Still having trouble with this decision -- clearly, I hate the idea of having to start K. Jones, but if he does come back and play this week, he has a good match up (@GB), and Jauron promised to feed him the rock. 

Parker is going against the Bears ('nuff said), and Bettis (who is also on my team) could vulture some TDs from him.

Who would you start this weekend -- Willie or KJ?  I'll answer yours ... thanks in advance, and good luck!  :D

1203644[/snapback]

As a fellow KJ owner, I do not envy your decision.............but I'd go with KJ on this one and hope he wakes up this week against a porous GB rush defense. I hate the Pitt 3-headed RB monster............and I especially hate it vs. the Bears-D.

Hopefully KJ decides now is the time to put up some numbers for respectability's sake.

I say Parker, though I'm starting him as really my only true RB option so maybe I'm a bit bias. Staley and Bettis are both questionable though and Parker has already been named starter. Chicago is one tough D, but I think this is a week where Parker (and the Steelers) is really going to be tested. I wouldn't be too surprised to see him have a big game.