[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling IDP Experts

Tally

I just read this weeks article on IDP on the web-homepage. I have been struggling with my 2nd LB. Usually starting D. Johnson and sometime D. Morgan who seems to always be hurting. I really don’t want to risk playing someone who may not make it thru the game and Johnson has been disappointing lately.

All 3 LB mentioned in the article are available to be picked up. S. Fujita, Hill and Orr as is Greenwood for Houston. Greenwood has the most YTD points of the group.

Also available are L. Marshall & M.Washigton-WASH, Crowell- BUFF, A. Thomas-BAL and B. Taylor-CLE

Who of this group would you pickup and use over Morgan or Johnson if any?

Also from a LM standpoint both Okeafor and Hamilton (mentioned in the article) are available, but I’ve been pretty solid there starting Burgess and J. Allen are either of the available players better starts this week?

League scoring is tackle heavy with bonus over 5 tackles

Tally - I'd stick with Burgess and Allen at DL. The pickin's were ultra-thin this week in terms of sleepers. Both of your guys - Allen especially - are more than solid.

Because Houston's facing a pass-happy Arizona team, I would probably be inclined to steer clear of Orr and Greenwood... although they could help someone in a dire pinch. Out of the two, Greenwood is probably the better bet.

Crowell and Marshall are good bets this week. Crowell faces the run-oriented Broncos. He should probably be at the top of your list.

Good luck - hope that helps.

Tally,

Johnson's production has really fallen since the beginning of the year. I really don't know why. I was extremely high on him this year. Morgan is a tackling machine, but he is really injury prone. If he plays, it is tough to sit him, although it's nerve-racking with him in there. I do like Morlon Greenwood. I would not hesitate to start him. Houston's defense is on the field a lot, which mean plenty of opportunities. However, Arizona isn't the best matchup for Greenwood since they pass all the time. It's a tough call, but you're in the playoffs with the guys you have. I'd probably play Morgan this week and cross my fingers that he doesn't get hurt.

Stick with your DL as well. Good luck.