[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A few tough choices

irish

Team is in the sig. I would normally start brady but the matchup, and injuries have me concerned. However, he is consistent. I feel as though I should go with Garrard because he plays the worst defense in the league and should have a great game (in my league running the ball gets more points than passing as well). Garrard has also put up very nice numbers over the last few starts and has been very consistent as well.

Obviously i am starting L.T. but i am torn about who to start along side him. It will either be caddy or gado, as both have been tearing it up. But which one? I am leaning toward Caddy.

thanks for the advice.

thanks tony. If you have one of those gut feelings i should go with it.

thanks tony.  If you have one of those gut feelings i should go with it.

1218082[/snapback]

I'd go with Garrard and Caddy. I'm playing Gado but I have PTSD of him on Monday night football plus against a OK Raven Def.

Edited by mlydle

Lord Gado the Nigerian Nightmare has been in prayer all day asking for attonement for his MNF debut a few weeks ago. The Fantasy gods have assembled and the verdict is in ... he will be sentenced to 138 yards, 2 TDs rushing, and 1 through the air (and NO FUMBLES).

Nigeria will celebrate, ask for new loans from the World Health Organization, and younf, fertile women across the motherland will start pushing out dozens of new Gado-hopefuls. ... And I will be there to deliver them. Ah, life is good.

thanks cmac. very interesting take villains.

Edited by irish

Neither the TB or NE D is as dominant as it once was, but I'd go with Caddy on this one. I think the TB D is tougher than NE, and Caddy has more talent than Gado. Also, Gado is due for a bad game, and this one has the makings for it.

I'd stick with Brady. Like you said, he's consistent. He's part of the reason you are in the playoffs.

i agree about brady but his injuries are nerve racking. and he could get rested for flutie if things get bad. I don't think i can take a chance and have my QB get pulled.

bump. brady is definately starting tomorrow. should i still go with garrard?

at this point garrard is in and staying in. now i have to figure out who to go with between gado and caddy. I can make an argument for both. Let me hear some of your arguments fellas.

at this point garrard is in and staying in.  now i have to figure out who to go with between gado and caddy.  I can make an argument for both.  Let me hear some of your arguments fellas.

1220097[/snapback]

baltimore's defense sucks and new england is getting stronger. new england plays great in the cold and simms is hardly a big threat, causing them to focus even more on stopping the run. you can never ignore favre, so gado flies under the radar and takes advantage of the weaker run coverage. you have a much better matchup with gado.

thanks again tony. Of topic, it's funny how when certain guys respond, you have a visual of them in your head. You are one of those people and because of your avi. I see you looking like Elvis. :D

thanks again tony.  Of topic, it's funny how when certain guys respond, you have a visual of them in your head.  You are one of those people and because of your avi.  I see you looking like Elvis.    :D

1220564[/snapback]

i see nothing wrong with that ... :D

no I wasn't making fun I just imagine that you look like Elvis when it's probably not true at all.

baltimore's defense sucks and new england is getting stronger.  new england plays great in the cold and simms is hardly a big threat, causing them to focus even more on stopping the run.  you can never ignore favre, so gado flies under the radar and takes advantage of the weaker run coverage.  you have a much better matchup with gado.

1220266[/snapback]

word - at least in the first half ...

I'm so happy i played gado. however, i played garrard over brady so i'm hoping for a big day tomorrow. so far not too bad. could've had only 2 pts from caddy and then i'd be worried.

Edited by irish

I'm so happy i played gado.  however, i played garrard over brady so i'm hoping for a big day tomorrow. so far not too bad.  could've had only 2 pts from caddy and then i'd be worried.

1222329[/snapback]

Good news, Irish. I had a feeling Caddy would get stuffed against NE today. I was really worried about the front 7 boxing Caddy in and then making Simms beat them. Gado has gotta do better than 23 yards. Good luck also with Garrard.