[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Quandry

Jhenn

I'm in the semi's and i need to pick one of these guys to go with LJ. Moats has the great match-up but he's pretty unproven and who knows what Shanny will do this week, but still Bell has a great match-up too. I'm leaning towards Moats, high risk, high reward. My fantasy season hinges on it.

Team:

Palmer

Moats

LJ

TJ Hous

Wayne

Heap

Jax D

Bench:

Houston

T. Bell

D. Rhodes

Horn

D Jax

Seahawks

Standard Scoring 10yds/pt rushing & rec, 6pts for TD

The more I think about it Bell may be a better choice, the weather is gonna be shatty in Orchard Park so there will be enough carries to go around for Denver. That game Moats had last week against a solid NY Giants D is tempting though.....

Interesting set of choices. I'd sit Houston for sure. He got a ton of touches last week vs. Oak, but his ypc wasn't good. If he still gets the ball a ton and does a bit more with it this week vs. the Phins (and you advance), maybe consider him next week at home vs. NE.

Moats opened my eyes with his production last week. It came from a handful of big plays and really nothing on the other touches. Plus, he's too raw to be used as an every down back, so Gordon and Mahe will get work too. However, the Lambs can certainly give up big plays, so Moats could have a decent week with moderate carries again. But the risk of nothing is there.

I like Bell best. We can't say for sure what Shanahan will do, but they will run a lot in Buffalo. Last week Bell led in carries and Anderson's ypc has been unimpressive in recent weeks. I think it's likely that Bell will lead the committee this week and he has plenty of big play potential. And if he starts hot, there is the outside chance that he could lead the committee in carries by a lot. I see Bell as the safer pick and also as the pick with slightly better upside.