[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

L jordon, Caddy & Gado

WISHBONEjg

My #1 RB is L.T. and i had to choose between caddy and gado. Right now i'm going with caddy. but... :D

Jordan for sure and I like Gado because of the fact that he will not lose goal line carries.

1219989[/snapback]

I also have to choose between Gado and Caddy. I am leaning towards Gado due to his ability to get the goal ine carries. Caddy got two TDs from over 10 yards out last week, and while he could do it again, he also might not. I'm gonna start Gado here.

Edited by splotchman

Gado has been on fire 4 of the last 5 weeks, players a slightly worse D than Caddy vs. the run and gets goal line carries

Cadillac on fire 1 week, plays a slightly harder D and may lose goal line carries.

Gado is a far safer pick than Cadillac right now and its kind of cool that he plays on Monday night - whoever your playing has to wait to watch Gado detonate his squad.