[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Got Moats...

CowboysDiehard

Ok, here's the deal. In one of my leagues I was somehow able to scoop Moats up off the WW. I really want to start him this week, but I'm not sure for who. Right now, my RB/WR situation is:

LJ and Fitz are starting, no matter what.

Dillon, I'm probably starting

This leaves Wayne and Galloway. Does one of these guys have the potential to come up short this weekend? Putting Moats in will give me a 3rb set. :D

I probably can't go wrong here, but Galloway's all or nothing tendencies scare me. My opponent has LT and Vick. I think I need a steady week more than a swing for the fences this week.

Scoring is 1pt 10yds ru/rec, 6pt TD and no PPR.

Ok, here's the deal.  In one of my leagues I was somehow able to scoop Moats up off the WW.  I really want to start him this week, but I'm not sure for who.  Right now, my RB/WR situation is:

LJ and Fitz are starting, no matter what.

Dillon, I'm probably starting

This leaves Wayne and Galloway.  Does one of these guys have the potential to come up short this weekend?  Putting Moats in will give me a 3rb set. :D

I probably can't go wrong here, but Galloway's all or nothing tendencies scare me.  My opponent has LT and Vick.  I think I need a steady week more than a swing for the fences this week.

Scoring is 1pt 10yds ru/rec, 6pt TD and no PPR.

1221008[/snapback]

I would play Moats instead of Dillon.

Moats vs STL Rush 'D' is 30.

Dillon vs TB Rush 'D' is 5.

Galloway vs NE Pass 'D' is 31 and the only team wosre is SF, plus we don't know the status of Brady. So Galloway could have a big day if my Boston Eagles Flutie is the starting QB. and if Brady does play how well. Their the only team that can afford a lost this week.

Wayne vs S.D. Pass 'D' is 27. If this is a In Blowout. Who does IN sit: Harrsion / Edge ! More playinng time for Wayne / Stokley.

You guys are all smoking crack. Moats is not good. I'm a philly homer. He's 5'5" and weighs 145 lbs. He made a few lucky runs last week. This is the playoffs, and you are really thinking about playing Ryan Moats? How did you even get to the playoffs if you are considering playing him in the first place? Come on guys!!

Seriously, go w/the guys that got you here, and stop over analyzing everything.

Edited by fitzkek

I just read, tho, that Dillon missed some practice this week. Now THAT scares me...

FYI. I must have done something right, I got this deep into the playoffs in spite of drafting McGahee and Dillon at 1 and 2... :D I'm not even considering Willis today. I'd start Phillys Diller before I start him...

You guys are all smoking crack.  Moats is not good.  I'm a philly homer.  He's 5'5" and weighs 145 lbs.  He made a few lucky runs last week.  This is the playoffs, and you are really thinking about playing Ryan Moats?  How did you even get to the playoffs if you are considering playing him in the first place?  Come on guys!!

Seriously, go w/the guys that got you here, and stop over analyzing everything.

1221093[/snapback]

Thank you fitz....I've been trying to convince myself of that all week. I picked up Moats to keep him from someone else. I have Chris Brown and have been debating between Brown and Moats.

Travis Henry is likely out, and Moats had one good game, so I am likely to stick with Brown. He catches passes, so even if Tenn get's behind, he still has value.

I agree. I'm just saying don't expect too much from Moats. He IS on the Eagles and they might decide to run Gordon today instead. Who knows w/Andy Reid? They could also get blown out which means Moats won't see the ball if that happens.

Or, he could be awesome and run for 200 yds and score twice. Who knows?

I agree.  I'm just saying don't expect too much from Moats.  He IS on the Eagles and they might decide to run Gordon today instead.  Who knows w/Andy Reid?  They could also get blown out which means Moats won't see the ball if that happens.

Or, he could be awesome and run for 200 yds and score twice.  Who knows?

1221105[/snapback]

Would you start Chris Brown or Moats if you had to choose?

This is not a clear cut decision.If your inclined to play it safe,Wayne should stay in your lineup,you know he is good for 70-80 yds. and a possible touch.I think you play Moats this week but over Dillon or Galloway,who's to say.Evans put up 80 yds against the Pats with Losman at QB last week.Galloway is quick and elusive like Evans with more experience.Plus side-Tampa is playing well in a game they need to win.N.E. secondary is not very good.Down side could be Simm's consistency in a cold weather game at Foxboro.Williams will probably get alot of carries and should be pretty effective.Dillon will get his 60 yds. and a touch.I'd take a shot with Galloway unless you think Dillon will get 2 touchdowns.Good luck and thanks for answering my post,Jelly