[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What other Huddlers believe in luck?

greenlight33

with 10 grown men. Most of which are very successful in their professional careers. They make a living making tough decisions, but when it comes to fantasy football, they are afraid to say boo. I have guys with laundry lists of rituals. Does anyone else have rituals for fantasy football???? Do you really think that if you wore a certain LT shirt every week and this week you dont, do you think that is the reason that he might not have a great game? Once again, this group of guys are confident, but yet the always have the "my team has not shot this week" line. Give me a break, grow up and stand by your players and do not be afraid to enjoy a little trash talking. :D

Have fun!!!

with 10 grown men. Most of which are very successful in their professional careers. They make a living making tough decisions, but when it comes to fantasy football, they are afraid to say boo. I have guys with laundry lists of rituals. Does anyone else have rituals for fantasy football???? Do you really think that if you wore a certain LT shirt every week and this week you dont, do you think that is the reason that he might not have a great game? Once again, this group of guys are confident, but yet the always have the "my team has not shot this week" line. Give me a break, grow up and stand by your players and do not be afraid to enjoy a little trash talking.  :D

Have fun!!!

1225812[/snapback]

This year, every game that I have NOT talked smack before hand I have won. I am sticking with what works; that is, killing teams with kindness.

I copyrighted the "I have no chance against your team" approach. In fact, in one of my leagues, I wrote the usual message, and another owner followed it with one of his own to his opponent. The league jumped down his throat for his "lack of orginality".

Any time I step up and talk a little smack, it seems to haunt me. Pretty much, the only supersitious thing I do is make sure I talk NO SMACK at all. Just the opposite, as a matter of fact...just for grins, here is an example from this week (I won this game 95-91 to get to our superbowl):

O Jeff! How did you assemble such a mighty team this season? You put the B-O back in BOHICA! I shudder in fear as I await the scoring onslaught you will unleash upon my poor clowns this weekend!!!

We are packing up our circus tents, squeezing back into our little car, and riding off into the dark fantasy night. Woe to the Clowns! Whatever have we done to you? Who can make war with the Beast that is BOHICA?? The Clowns had no chance against your team when we were a full circus. And now that the only Clown left in town is Kyle Orton, we know we're doomed!!!

Spare us the pain, and end our existence quickly! There is no other football captain greater than the Mighty Jeff and BOHICA!!!

The Clowns Salute you!

Hey, whatever works, right? :D

Edited by CowboysDiehard