[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Decimated at RB

matykus

Ok I have the following and must start two. We play week 16 and week 17 is the SB.

R Brown ( dinged up)

K Jones ( dinged up)

F Gore ( filing in)

M Morris ( hopefully they site alexander week 17)

M Faulk ( in case S Jackson is more hurt then hip pointer)

Could pick up A smith as FA

Ya I know Im screwed!

Check on the health of D. Foster. I noticed that Nick Goings carried 16 times Sunday. If Foster can't go, Goings may start because Stephen Davis is on IR.

J.J. Arrington/Marcel Shipp have a great match-up against a bad Eagles run defense.

Cedric Houston, although his match-up against the Pats sucks.

Good luck.

Ok I have the following and must start two. We play week 16 and week 17 is the SB.

R Brown ( dinged up)

K Jones ( dinged up)

F Gore ( filing in)

M Morris ( hopefully they site alexander week 17)

M Faulk ( in case S Jackson is more hurt then hip pointer)

Could pick up A smith as FA

Ya I know Im screwed!

1226967[/snapback]

Wow you’re the first dude I've seen in as bad as shape as me for a RB. Actually your worse, cause I'm only struggling for a #2RB. I also have my Morris as an option but there is no way Alexander is sitting this week. Sea still wants #1 seed and home field throuout and they play before CHI does this week. I have to choose between Morris, Pinner, K. Faulk and M. Moore.

I know your 14 team, but what about Pinner. I started him last week got me 7.3pts (not horrible considering) especially as a Jones owner for insurance. If so I think Gore and Pinner or Jones (depending on starter) if no Pinner then you gotta go with Marshall cause it doesn’t look like R. Brown will be playing.

Also, I'll be keeping a close eye on the GB news next couple days w/ Gado getting hurt that Herron guy may have some value. Can’t imagine anyone has him in your league.

From roto wire just about 5 minutes ago....

Titans coach Jeff Fisher said that Brown's shoulder, which was injured in Sunday's game against the Seahawks, is not serious, according to the Tennessean. Fisher added that Brown will probably be held out of practice this week, but should be okay to start. If he is limited, his touches will go to Travis Henry if Henry is recovered from an ankle injury; otherwise, they will go to Jarrett Payton. We'll keep tabs on this sticky situation over the next week.

Payton should also available in your league.. so another situation we'll have to monitor very closely over the next few days