[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Superbowl! Eli or Trent Green?

ryansbucs14

Great just lost Gado but can plug in a wr/rb for him.

Do I go with Darrell Jackson vs the Colts

Andre Johnson vs Jacksonville

Ricky Williams vs Tennessee

HELP!!

Also on my qb situation. I've been playing Eli all year and I don't want to bench him now! Against a tough Washington defense would you play Trent Green instead? It seems like Larry Johnson gets all the td's there!!!

I know stick with your studs, stick with what got you there!

Eli

Vanderjagt

Alexander

Tiki

Wayne

Jackson

Stevens

Seattle D.

What do you guys think? Thanks for all your help this year!!

ONE MORE WIN!! ONE MORE WIN!!!

Ive got a similar situation. Got to chose between Green, Garrard or Brunell. I am leaning towards Green in a shootout, although he really didn't produce last week. I have to say that it seemed like a lot of receivers dropped balls that he threw last week. Between Eli and Green, I would go with Green. I like Ricky against the Titans as well.

Thanks guys.

Hate to say it but I think the first time I'm going to bench Eli is going to be in the Superbowl!

Trent Green has a better matchup and besides last week has been putting up some good numbers. Him losing Kennison hurts him a bit though.

Your right watching that game last week Eli looked horrible. Over throw,under throw. He was LUCKY to get me 10 fantasy points!!

Trent Green welcome to the Superbowl!!

Ricky Williams and Trent Green definitely. Eli is terrible - he overthrew and underthrew my man Burress all day. He sucks! He cost me getting to the super bowl. missing plaxico open in the endzone and then giving the ball to tiki who broke two long tds (my opponent had tiki) really did me in. I'm a Giant fan too and I hate to say it, but he sucks balls right now. The Giants keep winning despite Eli Manning. If they had a good quarterback they would be 13-1 (winning those 4 close games way ahead of time and not counting on any so-called "4th quarter miracles" from Eli). He sucks!!! Stay far away from him. As a Giant fan, I hope my assessment of him is wrong or that he proves me wrong but he has shown absolutely nothing to make me think he will be more than just an average quarterback in the nfl. Good luck!

Edited by heydudes

Yeah I keep playing Eli but your right he's looked bad!

Trent Green it is!

Now I just have to see how much Reggie Wayne will play. They keep talking about sitting Harrison and their starters but do you think Wayne will sit with them or play out the game?

Frustrated but atleast I'm in the big game I guess.

Thanks again.

Gonna hope that Ronnie Brown decides to sit this one out!