[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Superbowl help!

brighton boys

Super Bowl week and the team I'm Playing is Loaded so I think I will have to put up a big # this week for a chance to win who should I start at QB?

Plummer vs Oakland

Garrard @ Texans

Also McCown is available on the waiver wire ( I think this would be a reach at best?)

Also need one of the following WR

Driver vs Bears

Bennett @ Dolphins

Givens and Stokley available on the waiver wire

Thanks for help in advance

I think the QB decision is a tossup but I would lean toward Plummer if the weather looks good and right now it does because Denver will score more than Houston will against the Jags. If real bad weather, play Garrard.

Got to go with the hot hand and play Bennett against the Dolphins' pathetic secondary vs. Driver with Favre playing extremely bad and playing the Bears!

I think I go Plummer all the way. Did you see Garrard last weekend. That is enough to convince me he isn't the one you want to pin your hopes on.

As for the WR, I picked up Bennett to insert as my 2nd WR but am now thinking about grabbing Moulds for the game. I'd stay go with him over Driver, but I would have to think about adding Givens - although they have nothing to play for.

I'll tell you the exact same thing I just told Brownie...

Go Plummer. If Garrard was going to shred some one, it seems to me that should have been last week against SF. They managed what, 7 points? Thats' not good. Houston has a history of playing Jacksonville tough and this may not be the matchup everyone thinks it is.

Meanwhile Plummer is facing a team who has basically quit on the season and their coach. Collins is terrible and Jordan has turf toe. Randy Moss has been an amazing diappointment and he will more than likely be covered by Bailey. denver plays well at home. I think this game is going to be a rout. Believe me, as an oakland fan, I hate denver, but facts are facts and oakland is real bad this year.

Their defense is going to have to stack the box to try and stop Anderson and Bell and that's going to leave the secondary wide open for jake to play pitch and catch with Smith, Lelie and Putzier. Start Plummer this week.

I'll tell you the exact same thing I just told Brownie...

Go Plummer. If Garrard was going to shred some one, it seems to me that should have been last week against SF. They managed what, 7 points? Thats' not good. Houston has a history of playing Jacksonville tough and this may not be the matchup everyone thinks it is.

Meanwhile Plummer is facing a team who has basically quit on the season and their coach. Collins is terrible and Jordan has turf toe. Randy Moss has been an amazing diappointment and he will more than likely be covered by Bailey. denver plays well at home. I think this game is going to be a rout. Believe me, as an oakland fan, I hate denver, but facts are facts and oakland is real bad this year.

Their defense is going to have to stack the box to try and stop Anderson and Bell and that's going to leave the secondary wide open for jake to play pitch and catch with Smith, Lelie and Putzier. Start Plummer this week.

1230753[/snapback]

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate the time you put into your responses. Hopefully I can win this thing.