[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WRs...

darin3

WDIS - WR  

4 members have voted

1. 1. WDIS - WR

• Harrison @SEA
    • Michael Clayton vs. ATL
    • Curtis vs. SF

Marvin Harrison probably won't even play. Even if he does, it'd probably only be for a half.

Michael Clayton has been a HUGH bust, but perhaps they throw a bit on ATL.

Kevin Curtis is probably the best bet, with Jamie Martin perhaps back under center.

Thoughts/comments?

Shooting for third (in the money). Would love to finish off the season with a win.

Darin - I really think you can't count on Harrison this week. That being said, if Martin starts, I like Curtis b/c of their former hookups and he has the potential to get the long ball against the 49ers. If Martin does not start, I'd go Clayton, since he will at least be targeted probably more often than Curtis, so I'd play the probability game here.

I'm also right there with you on the Bengals this weekend, as I also am starting Palmer and Housh in my Superbowl. Go Cinci!!

Can I also get your defensive advice - would you go with NE vs. Jets or Jacksonville vs. Texans. Texans historically play Jacksonville tough, and they barely beat the 49ers, so thinking NE, but would love to get your input. Thanks!

Darin - I really think you can't count on Harrison this week.  That being said, if Martin starts, I like Curtis b/c of their former hookups and he has the potential to get the long ball against the 49ers.  If Martin does not start, I'd go Clayton, since he will at least be targeted probably more often than Curtis, so I'd play the probability game here. 

I'm also right there with you on the Bengals this weekend, as I also am starting Palmer and Housh in my Superbowl.  Go Cinci!!

Can I also get your defensive advice - would you go with NE vs. Jets or Jacksonville vs. Texans.  Texans historically play Jacksonville tough, and they barely beat the 49ers, so thinking NE, but would love to get your input.  Thanks!

1229360[/snapback]

Splotch...

Martin really didn't target Curtis much, as I recall. The one big game Curtis had with Martin under center was actually the game Martin started but didn't finish. Fitzpatrick hit him on that mid-range pass that he took to the house to end OT. Maybe I'm off here. In any case, I agree that Curtis is probably the guy. Not that it matters. I am facing a team that could have easily been the champ. Palmer, Rudi, LT, Fitz, Toomer. I'm rooting for Palmer & Housh in another league.

As for your defenses, it's pretty simple: go with Jacksonville if you want a solid 10-15 fantasy points (assuming "typical" defensive scoring). Go with the Pats if you want to roll the dice a little bit. Belichick isn't sitting starters, and they're starting to gel. They will work the Jets real good on the last MNF on ABC.