[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ RB

jimmyfowler

Your top options are TJ, SA, and Rudi. All these guys are gonna go over 100 yds and a TD. Rudi you've gotta play against Buffalo. He's gonna get 125Yds and 2 TDs.

There is also no way I can ever sit SA. He is 4 TDs away from the rushing TD record and he is playing the Colt's second- and third-stringers on CHRISTMAS EVE. I've gotta believe he gets at least 2 TDs. I think he may get 3 TDs and then break it the last week.

TJ will also be good, but not as good as your other guys.

I think SA will play and do well with Indy's 2nd or 3rd string D. I'm playing hinm in our Superbowl. You can bet any time SEA gets near the goal, SA will be in and running for the white line. My other bet would be RUDI, RUDI, RUDI.

Hey guys...Any word on how much Shaun Alexander will play?

I need two RB's from:

Alexander vs. IND

Moats vs. STL

Anderson vs. OAK

Thomas Jones vs. GB

Rudi vs. BUF

Standard salary cap, standard scoring.

Thanks.

1230072[/snapback]

Same situation here. I'm playing SA. He has come through just about all season and there are no indications he can't do it this week too.

In some ways, BUF has more to play for than IND. There is a pride factor and they may be motiviated to try and stop Rudi. I've played the matchup game and have been burnt before.