[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Snake/McCown/Garrard

brownie7868

I know Snake is the safe but unspectacular pick here, but LT2 is questionable on my team, and I'm being lured in by the potentially big pay-offs of McCown vs. PHI to Boldin/Fitz and Garrard vs. HOU.

I need every point vs. my Super Bowl opponent who is sporting Alexander and T Jones as his RB's.

Opinions on Snake, McCown, Garrard are greatly appreciated, as usual. :D

Go Plummer. If Garrard was going to shred some one, it seems to me that should have been last week against SF. They managed what, 7 points? Thats' not good. Houston has a history of playing Jacksonville tough and this may not be the matchup everyone thinks it is.

Meanwhile Plummer is facing a team who has basically quit on the season and their coach. Collins is terrible and Jordan has turf toe. Randy Moss has been an amazing diappointment and he will more than likely be covered by Bailey. denver plays well at home. I think this game is going to be a rout. Believe me, as an oakland fan, I hate denver, but facts are facts and oakland is real bad this year.

Their defense is going to have to stack the box to try and stop Anderson and Bell and that's going to leave the secondary wide open for jake to play pitch and catch with Smith, Lelie and Putzier. Start Plummer this week.

It is Plummer vs. McCown the way I see it....

I picked up McCown in one league and am leaning toward starting him over

Collilns because MANNING is sitting... :D

The huddle has McCown for 240 yards and 2 TD's...

I like those numbers.

Plummer is playing at home against a division rival.

Logic would say start Plummer because he got you this far

but if you like to gamble McCown could have a big game at home too....

Good luck!