[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Low-level QB situations

msaint

Vitt today on local TV:

"Yes Jamie (Martin) got most of the reps today, but I wouldn't read too much into that. I have decided on a starter, but I won't be announcing it."

What a donkey. It's embarassing as a Rams fan.

Frerotte looks like he's starting . . .

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/cont...notes_1222.html

Vitt is absolutely killing me. He's undecided?!? From Rotoworld . . .

Coach Joe Vitt has decided on his starting quarterback for Saturday, but won't tell anyone.

Ryan Fitzpatrick reportedly was going to "try out" in practice today. Jamie Martin was taking all the snaps until this point. The St. Louis papers seem to think Martin will start, but we don't understand why they'd bother if Fitzpatrick is healthy. Dec. 22 - 5:29 pm et

Source: StLouisRams.com

PLEASE keep me updated STL Fan with anything you hear.

What a donkey Vitt is. Other than desperate FF players whose first 3 QBs have gone down, who else in the known world gives a sh*t about the great Fitz vs. Martin debate? Like it'll really make a difference in the epic battle vs. SF. :D

Not a homer , but i'd say there's a 100% chance of Gus starting and Martin got the snaps Thurs and Fri. so i'd say he's going to start as well. I have Warner and Peyton, so i had to pick up Boller to start in my Superbowl  :doah:

1232704[/snapback]

you think boller is bad i have to play either favre vs CHI or Carr vs IT DOESNT MATTER

Here's the latest of what I've heard.

Martin got all the starts with the 1's late in the week. Fitzpatrick, meanwhile, was on a different field and worked with the scout squad, rather than taking reps with the starters. This looks to me and to my reporter friend like the strongest signal yet that Martin will start. Fitz wasn't even watching as the offense ran the gameplan for the week on the field.

Is Vitt stupid enough to start a guy that he gave NO reps to late in the week just to try and throw off the NINERS? Even Vitt's not that stupid is he?

Good luck guys, I'll be at the game tomorrow and we'll be there early outside tailgating so this will be my last update. Saint, FJ, I hope it works out for ya'.

:D

Rotoworld . . .

Jamie Martin will start at quarterback for the Rams in week 16.

Ryan Fitzpatrick may not be fully healthy, and the Rams need to do everything possible in order to avoid an embarrasing home loss to the 49ers. You could do worse than Martin in 2 QB-leagues, but hopefully you can do better. Dec. 23 - 5:50 pm et

With a questionable Stephen Jackson today I'm hoping Jaimie Martin throws, throws, throws and then throws some more.