[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the word on LT?

msaint

I have LT in one of those fantasy pro bowl type things and was wondering if he'll play or if those ribs are just too sore. He seems like a shaky start today even if he does play....any SD homer info out there?

How should I know?  I'm too busy reading a book about FF.  I'm stuck in 2003 right now.

1242964[/snapback]

:D Don't let me interrupt you...though I heard that book sucks.

What the man says:

"I don't feel like I'm losing it at all. I don't feel a state of panic like I have to do good, but I would like to end on a good note."

– LaDainian Tomlinson

I haven't read a book in years. I tried to read Seabiscuit last year but didn't finish it. And that wasn't even during football season. Great Book!

Obtw, I'd be one upset mofo if a dude with a 4-9 record got into the playoffs and my 8-5 team didn't.

I haven't read a book in years.  I tried to read Seabiscuit last year but didn't finish it.  And that wasn't even during football season. 

1242991[/snapback]

Wow. I read two this week.

I only got halfway through the 450+ pager on Russia under the Bolsheviks before I had to take it back to the library, if that makes you feel any better. :D

Wow. I read two this week.

I only got halfway through the 450+ pager on Russia under the Bolsheviks before I had to take it back to the library, if that makes you feel any better.  :D

1243006[/snapback]

Thanks! I read the paper every day. So us Viking fans don't live in the past. :D

My wife will read the books and I'll keep reading your insights around here.

Edited by MikesVikes

Thanks!  I read the paper every day.  So us Viking fans don't live in the past.

Who doesn't :D

My wife will read the books and I'll keep reading your insights around here.

1243010[/snapback]

...implying that, on occasion, I may know sorta know what the f I'm talking about.... :D

The difference is my wife would read the book and not bring it back for two months anyway. Even after getting reminders in the mail for every week.

Never said you didn't have insight or great links at times. Although I seem to have missed the really great one(s).

Never said you didn't have insight or great links at times.  Although I seem to have missed the really great one(s).

1243027[/snapback]

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about.... :D

:D

:D