[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who needs Alexander

isleseeya

Nice TD pass ...big play to get Shawks up 7-3

Can not believe SA is out with concussion :doah:

then again they may not need him today ...he did not do well when he was in there ( fumble was big play )

I think Seattle will pass their way to victory none the less

This game is a perfect example of why Alexander should not have been MVP.

What qualifies a player as an MVP is if their team couldn't win a game with out them. And the Seahawks did just fine.

Take Peyton away from the Colts and see what happens, and we saw what happens when you take Palmer away from the Bengals. In my opinion MVP should have been between them.

What qualifies a player as an MVP is if their team couldn't win a game with out them. And the Seahawks did just fine.

Take Peyton away from the Colts and see what happens, and we saw what happens when you take Palmer away from the Bengals. In my opinion MVP should have been between them.

1265876[/snapback]

Agreed, there should be an additional week of football each year, where all teams play without their respective #1 threat to see if they win or not, then have the MVP voting based on the outcome :D

:D

I totally disagree. He got them to where they are at, with a bit of help of course. But still, it all comes down to team play period. Hasselbeck could have been considered for MVP as well, especially since he lost his top two receivers for a good portion of the season and still rattled off 11 wins in a row. But without Shaun they would not have made the playoffs...GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1265876[/snapback]

That is just silly. The MVP encompasses much more than just value to each respecitive team. You lead the league and rushing and break the all time TD record, You're the league MVP, end of discussion.

I agree ...This season SA earned the MVP ...and i think they will need him fir sure next week to get to Super Bowl ...they got by without him today , not sure if they can do so again ...

1265906[/snapback]

FYI, The early word from Holmgren's postgame press conference was that SA should be Okay to play next week.