[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's that?

Czarina

I don't know what I liked better, Brady pumping his fist after a false start on the Pats first offensive play (what the heck was that?), or when he was yelling at the officials after not getting some calls, or costing the Pats the game going in for the go-ahead score with an INT.

You see, you get more credit for doing the post-game questions when you do it from the beginning, instead of having to get called out for it.

Perhaps it's just losing to the Colts that gets his panties in a bunch. . . :D

Edited by CaptainHook

I don't know what I liked better, Brady pumping his fists after a false start on the Pats first offensive play (what the heck was that?), or when he was yelling at the officials after not getting some calls, or costing the Pats the game going in for the go-ahead score with an INT.

You see, you get more credit for doing the post-game questions when you do it from the beginning, instead of having to get called out for it.

1266216[/snapback]

Brutal interception. I love the guy, but that was a killer.

I liked how they had to explain to Bill about 10 times that Denver was offsides on a New England punt on fourth and six. They kept explaining to him he could accept the penalty and re-kick. I don't know what he wanted, but he was cussing that ref out. Perhaps he wanted a broader interpretation of the Tuck Rule to apply.

I liked how they had to explain to Bill about 10 times that Denver was offsides on a New England punt on fourth and six.  They kept explaining to him he could accept the penalty and re-kick.  I don't know what he wanted, but he was cussing that ref out.  Perhaps he wanted a broader interpretation of the Tuck Rule to apply.

1266256[/snapback]

My best guess at that was he wanted them to go measure where the ball would be if they accepted the penalty.... 4th and inches, or 4th and a long yard...

It seemed like his mouth was saying "where was the ball?" a few times.

My best guess at that was he wanted them to go measure where the ball would be if they accepted the penalty.... 4th and inches, or 4th and a long yard...

It seemed like his mouth was saying "where was the ball?" a few times.

1266377[/snapback]

It was fourth down on the 10 yard line. I don't think he was thinking about going for it. . .