[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pittsburgh wins

isleseeya

Is it just me or does it seem like everytime an announcer gives a "has never missed...." stat, the kick usually ends up no good.

As soon as they showed the stats on Vanderjagt, I told my wife "Watch, he will miss this one."

Pitt gets destroyed next week.  Lets just hope the Broncos Super Bowl warm up is the early game, so I can go to lunch and not have to worry about missing anything.

1267386[/snapback]

I don't see that happening. The Pats showed that if you can stop Denver's running game, their offense can be stalled. Pittsburgh will go into Denver and have as good of a chance of winning that game as Denver.

Great game today, what a rollercoaster ride.

Congrats Steelers.

I don't see that happening.  The Pats showed that if you can stop Denver's running game, their offense can be stalled.  Pittsburgh will go into Denver and have as good of a chance of winning that game as Denver.

Great game today, what a rollercoaster ride.

Congrats Steelers.

1267422[/snapback]

Wanna put some money on next weeks game, sucker.

I didnt speak of this game until mid way through today.  I wanted to actually see a game next week, in the AFC Championship game.

1267441[/snapback]

Nice logic there, if Indy won today, there is no way Denver goes back into the dome and stands a chance. This will actually make for a great AFC Championship game.

Why would I put money on a game between the Steelers and Broncos? There are plenty of Steeler homers on this board that will be happy to take your money.

Bens best play of the game, tackling Harper to save the game, as Pitt attempts to choke yet another playoff game away unde Bill Cowher.  Denver cake walks to the Super Bowl.

1267320[/snapback]

:D Choke another game. They just won on the road against the Colts as 10 point favorites. Yeah, they choked !!!!