[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joey Porter isnt getting fined?

NinersIn2006!

Wow... you people sure are free and easy with Porter's money.

There probably isn't a person here that dislikes Porter as much as I do. That being said.... he was right about the bad officiating... just wrong about the consiracy stuff. If in fact he never gets fined... it will be refreshing that someone speaks out (no matter how incoherent) against refs and gets away with it.

Long before the majority of you were born.... ref's/NFL were accused of determining the winner of each and every game. This is old and stale news. No... the mob, nor the NFL, nor your neighborhood bookie, determine who wins and who doesn't.... and that includes determining the final score of 'cover the spread' or 'don't cover the spread'. This isn't the NBA. :D

Did they officially say he's not getting fined, or are you just assuming that because he hasn't gotten fined yet that he's not getting fined?

I think it would be funny if they initially said they didn't fine him, but then came back after a couple of days and said that "upon further review" they were going to fine him.  :D

1275144[/snapback]

:D Vet inches past Whomper as funniest Huddler. Sorry Whomp.

I think everyone agrees it was a terrible call. I think what most people have a problem with is the "cheating" bit. To not address it IMHO sends the wrong message, it could even be taken as a tacit admission that "cheating" was an issue.

Just a thought.

I have gone on and on about the call- which was beyond horrible. BUT Porter needs to be fined- or they are gonna be setting up a dangerous precendent for sure. Right or wrong call and opinion by Porter, you can't have players poppping off like that. You think David Stern would fine Porter?? :D

One of these teams wins a divison next year.  Bold prediction so that I can dig it up a year from now. :D

1274904[/snapback]

PLEASE LET IT BE THE NINERS!

1275956[/snapback]

Hey at least your team got a mention in that group Niners...didnt see the Ravens :D