[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HERE WE GO BRONCOS, HERE WE GO!

Chief Dick

I mostly try to stay away from the other advice line because that "menudo" guy saturates the posts with his endless puss and dribble.Just a wee bit overdone.Hey,I like the Steelers,there a hard working bunch.Roethlisberger's poise and leadership,Bettis's heart and resiliency,cowher's fiestiness and perseverence,etc.They have my respect as do all the other teams left.Every one of these teams have answered the bell at one point this year by playing sound,fundamental football.Any one of these teams could win it all and thats what makes this years playoffs really exciting.Great head coaches,stout defenses,it definitely seems to be the formula for success.You cough the ball up like the Pats did last week and your going down.Hey Menudo,if Polamalu is a beast Steve Smith is the majestic kingdom in which he resides.

Chalk me up another Chiefs fan rooting for the Broncos today.

I don't know why. Maybe it's because of all the $$ I bet on the Broncos.

Strange days indeed.......

:D I'm appalled! Appalled I tell you! :D

What kind of example are you trying to set for that youngster? Bandwagon jumping is bad form. :D

And it doesn't matter who wins... we will have two weeks of whatever from whomever... and it will all be obnoxious drivel.  Though entertaining I am sure.

1281441[/snapback]

Actually as a Chiefs fan the ultimate goal would to see the Broncos make it TO the Superbowl and then be crushed like an ant.

And if it was the Panthers doing crushing that would be all the better.

This is my wish. So let it be written. So shall it be done.

I mostly try to stay away from the other advice line because that "menudo" guy saturates the posts with his endless puss and dribble.Just a wee bit overdone.Hey,I like the Steelers,there a hard working bunch.Roethlisberger's poise and leadership,Bettis's heart and resiliency,cowher's fiestiness and perseverence,etc.They have my respect as do all the other teams left.Every one of these teams have answered the bell at one point this year by playing sound,fundamental football.Any one of these teams could win it all and thats what makes this years playoffs really exciting.Great head coaches,stout defenses,it definitely seems to be the formula for success.You cough the ball up like the Pats did last week and your going down.Hey Menudo,if Polamalu is a beast Steve Smith is the majestic kingdom in which he resides.

1281456[/snapback]

Sorry that you find my posts "puss and dribble" I completely agree with your assessment, that all 4 teams has answered the and any one of them could win it all. You will get no argument from me regarding Steve Smith. He has been absolutely unreal. :D