[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HERE WE GO BRONCOS, HERE WE GO!

Chief Dick

can't get on your band wagon right now. the chiefs or larry johnson wooped up on that great run d you have, and the steelers have a good run game and a very good o line to go with it. your qb jake the snake he has a good game , you better pray he does not do something like run for his life and try to make a bone head play and throw a int in the end zone , typical jake, or let's say he calls a time out as your going in for a td,and as he takes the snap he fumbles, hey it's happened way to many times, good luck to you, but the steelers and your d is shaky also.did the bronco's finally teach him something, or will he throw the ball high and be the old jake , early in games he usually makes mistakes, example int against the pats, let's hope you win, but don't be to over confindent.listen to the coach always telling jake as he calls timeout , remember jake if it's not there throw it away, will he today, or will he try and be your mvp?

And the Broncos accepting cheers from Chiefs fan is another sign.

Raiders fans, want to chime in here?

1281412[/snapback]

I think the End Times are upon us :D

Its in the Bible, somewhere towards the back... :D

I'm all in. :D

I've been a Broncos fan for almost 30 years and I'm not yet 35. :D

I love that we're playing today, but am more nervous than I ever was with #7 at the helm. Jake has matured a lot and played great this year, but Pitt is on a roll. Thankfully, we've got a better D than Elway ever enjoyed.

:D Go Broncos!!!

I'm all in.  :D

I've been a Broncos fan for almost 30 years and I'm not yet 35.  :D 

I love that we're playing today, but am more nervous than I ever was with #7 at the helm.  Jake has matured a lot and played great this year, but Pitt is on a roll.  Thankfully, we've got a better D than Elway ever enjoyed. 

:D  Go Broncos!!!

1281424[/snapback]

I really don't have a feel either way. I think it is going to be a phenomenal game. Good luck. :D

ESPN analysts have 4 picking Denver & 4 picking Pittsburgh

Inside the NFL had 2 picking Dever & 2 Picking Pittsburgh

The Polls done throughout the week here, were ending up close

Most are seeing this game as a close one.

I love that we're playing today, but am more nervous than I ever was with #7 at the helm.  Jake has matured a lot and played great this year, but Pitt is on a roll.  Thankfully, we've got a better D than Elway ever enjoyed. 

1281424[/snapback]

Yeah, me too. Really nervous about this game. And watching it with a bunch of Steelers fans, so if the Broncs lose the taunting will make it only that much worse.

HERE WE GO BRONCOS, HERE WE GO!

Who's with me?  :D

1281355[/snapback]

:D I'm appalled! Appalled I tell you! :D

What kind of example are you trying to set for that youngster? Bandwagon jumping is bad form. :D

And it doesn't matter who wins... we will have two weeks of whatever from whomever... and it will all be obnoxious drivel. Though entertaining I am sure.