[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ohio State

Runner

Douchbag?

Nothing this year worked out for you... Did it?!

Who HOOOOOOOO!

1282337[/snapback]

Please explain?

I won 3 league titles, got everything from Santa for x-mas, my favorite team won the Fiesta Bowl.

Once again, your acting a fool and proven WRONG!! :D

Edited by theeohiostate

Please explain?

I won 3 league titles, got everything from Santa for x-man, my favorite team won the Fiesta Bowl.

Once again, your acting a fool and proven WRONG!! :D

1282344[/snapback]

Yea, right.

What about your bold predictions last week...

BTW, your favorite team also got their asses handed to them by my favorite team...

17-10, remember?

Who HOOOOOOOO!

Dick!

Both you and your "wife" are fat. 

Don't believe me, see it yourself (in the college forum).

:D

1282366[/snapback]

Hey momo, my wife's 5'4" and 105lbs, i suppose you like yours about 75 lbs.................. :D Now just where can you find those types of girls :D AH!! YES!!! In your 7th grade HomeEconomics Class :D

Hey momo, my wife's 5'4" and 105lbs, i suppose you like yours about 75 lbs.................. :D Now just where can you find those types of girls :D  AH!! YES!!!  In your 7th grade HomeEconomics Class  :D

1282379[/snapback]

Post her and your picture again... :D:D

Post her and your picture again...  :D  :D

1282383[/snapback]

Listen kid, i've taken all your spew one can take. There is NO REASON whatsoever to stoop to the level of calling out fellow Huddlers loved ones. This is another example for others to see how classless your posts are. If you have something to say about me or my posts that's fine and acceptable, but your spew about my wife is in poor taste

:D RUNNER :D

First you jumped in the middle of a conversation you knew absolutely nothing about and accused me to be a welching on a bet in the college football forum,assuming i stole other Huddlers funds, not only did i not, i double paid because i have class, which you lack!!

Edited by theeohiostate

Listen kid, i've taken all your spew one can take. There is NO REASON whatsoever to stoop to the level of calling out fellow Huddlers loved ones. This is another example for others to see how classless your posts are.  If you have something to say about me or my posts that's fine and acceptable, but your spew about my wife is in poor taste

First you jumped in the middle of a conversation you knew absolutely nothing about and accused me to be a welching assuming i stole other Huddlers funds, not only did i not, i double paid because i have class, which you lack!!

1282401[/snapback]

OSU,

The truth hurts, I guess. "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

Truth hurts, I guess.

Now, go F**k yourself. Seriously

Listen kid, i've taken all your spew one can take. There is NO REASON whatsoever to stoop to the level of calling out fellow Huddlers loved ones. This is another example for others to see how classless your posts are.  If you have something to say about me or my posts that's fine and acceptable, but your spew about my wife is in poor taste

First you jumped in the middle of a conversation you knew absolutely nothing about and accused me to be a welching on a bet in the college football forum,assuming i stole other Huddlers funds, not only did i not, i double paid because i have class, which you lack!!

1282401[/snapback]

Dude, I think TOS has been pathetic throughout the Steelers run. He has made post after post predicting their demise, never once admitting he was wrong or giving congratulations. He has been classless throughout all of this. However Runner, ripping on someone's looks and even more so, ripping on their family is WRONG, and I am appalled that you would stoop to this level !!!! TOS, regardless of what you have said, I would never turn to this type of thing.

However Runner, ripping on someone's looks and even more so, ripping on their family is WRONG, and I am appalled that you would stoop to this level !!!!  TOS, regardless of what you have said, I would never turn to this type of thing.

1282420[/snapback]

:D Finally we agree..........on something.

And, Menudo i'd never go that way either, we can agree that this Runner is way off topic here.