[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here you go...

Runner

Very CLASSY!

You are making it very easy to be voted "Huddler Tool of the Year" :D

1282416[/snapback]

And you are making it very easy to be voted "Huddler Newb of the Year"

Sorry I usually don't like to butt in and start stuff but you have to be one of the biggest tools on this forum, after bashing the steelers all week and then being completely wrong. Newb :D

The only thing I have to say...

Look at the last picture :D

Need I say more? :D  :D

1282417[/snapback]

Runner - I don't care for the bashing that TOS did and his hate for the Steelers but I suggest you give it a break. Don't fall to this level. Rise above and be happy with the Steelers to the point that these people don't bother you.

Very CLASSY!

You are making it very easy to be voted "Huddler Tool of the Year" :D

1282416[/snapback]

It'll take more than your vote for him to get there.

Too much competition.

The only thing I have to say...

Look at the last picture :D

Need I say more? :D  :D

1282417[/snapback]

I am very proud of myself and family and have no problems telling the world, i unlike yourself have class.

We can not all be with beautiful, sexy, 75 lbs 8th graders like yourself. If you have anything futher to say about my family then please pm me NOW and i'll bive you my home number so you can get it off your hairless chest.

And you are making it very easy to be voted "Huddler Newb of the Year"

Sorry I usually don't like to butt in and start stuff but you have to be one of the biggest tools on this forum, after bashing the steelers all week and then being completely wrong. Newb  :D

1282422[/snapback]

Though I agree that TOS has been pathetic. Ripping the Steelers week in and week out, and never giving credit where it was due or admitting he was wrong, but I DO NOT condonde Runner's ripping of his appearance and especially his wife. That is one of the most classless things I have seen on here. :D

I am very proud of myself and family and have no problems telling the world, i unlike yourself have class.

We can not all be with beautiful, sexy, 75 lbs 8th graders like yourself. If you have anything futher to say about my family then please pm me NOW and i'll bive you my home number so you can get it off your hairless chest.

1282428[/snapback]

Yea, just what I thought!

Noob??

Are you for real?

I've been on this forum longer than you..........NOOB!! :D

1282434[/snapback]

Okay? Your point? You've been on these forums a few years longer than me, so that means you know more about football than me? :D

Though I agree that TOS has been pathetic.  Ripping the Steelers week in and week out, and never giving credit where it was due or admitting he was wrong, but I DO NOT condonde Runner's ripping of his appearance and especially his wife.  That is one of the most classless things I have seen on here.  :D

1282429[/snapback]

Menudo,

For the record, I can care less what you think is "classless." At least I'm not fake! Had the Steelers lost, I'd not be here sucking every Broncos fans's dicks.

I call them like I see them. I've read ALL OSU's posts since the playoffs began. He's made some pretty bold statements, and has been as obnoxious as I... But he needs to pay the piper. :D