[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NSab

The broad that plays Chloe looks like a chipmunk.  She always looks like she just caught a whiff of ass.

1286299[/snapback]

Chloe is super hot! I just saw her the other night on an old episode of King of Queens.

edgar has also gained a ton of weight.  i don't think he's moved from that chair in the last year in a half ...

1286352[/snapback]

Edgar was also on an old episode of Yes, Dear as one of the guards that works with Jimmy and sits on his A$$ all day. I guess some things never change. Plus, he sound really tough and educated when he speaks!

Chloe is super hot!  I just saw her the other night on an old episode of King of Queens.

Edgar was also on an old episode of Yes, Dear as one of the guards that works with Jimmy and sits on his A$$ all day.  I guess some things never change.  Plus, he sound really tough and educated when he speaks!

1286362[/snapback]

i saw chloe on something else and was surprised because she actually cleans up quite nice.

edgar was the fbi agent on the sopranos who was in charge of big Rosie O'Donnell. he doesn't clean up so well.