[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NSab

Weekly thread not going on yet so............

Off to a slow start this week, a little nerve gas, eh.

Jacks gonna open a can of whoop ass

:D  :D

i love this show!

1284743[/snapback]

I think the reason I love this show so much, is because we are subjected to watching jack-asses like Cummings for 5 hours (not to mention last season), knowing that eventually, in one of the 24 episodes, Jack will kick the crap out of him.

And that gives me the most gratifying feeling.

Jack is looking a bit rusty thuogh isn't he? That assasian did throw him into a concrete wall...

And why didn't the assassian kill Tony??

So who do you think is the mole at CTU? I think it's Frodo. How many other people know how to give that kind of security level to Chloe's boy-toy without anyone finding out? I doubt the Secy. of State knows how.

Can't wait until next week! :D

So who do you think is the mole at CTU?  I think it's Frodo.  How many other people know how to give that kind of security level to Chloe's boy-toy without anyone finding out?  I doubt the Secy. of State knows how.

Can't wait until next week!  :D

1284933[/snapback]

I don't think it's Rudy...

1) they said he logged in 18 times under level 5 over 8 months.

2) he saved CTU when he figured out what the 'Flank 2' position actually meant. Unless that was supposed to be part of the plan the whole time :D

love this show!

I just wish Chloe's little turd burglar would have held out the info a bit longer. I haven't seen Jack interrogate anyone in a while.

And why didn't the assassian kill Tony??

1284754[/snapback]

Bait. If Tony flatlined, all kinds of people would have been running into the room. The assasasin needed things quiet.

So who do you think is the mole at CTU?  I think it's Frodo.  How many other people know how to give that kind of security level to Chloe's boy-toy without anyone finding out?  I doubt the Secy. of State knows how.

Can't wait until next week!  :D

1284933[/snapback]

er, the mole was spencer ... you think there is another one?

er, the mole was spencer ... you think there is another one?

1285279[/snapback]

I don't think we know why Rudy's there yet, but I don't think he's evil. I agree Spence was the mole and that's the end of that.

I'm more interested in if and how the First Lady is going to play into this whole thing. Is it just to show what a Megan Fox the Pres is or is it somthing more?

I'm more interested in if and how the First Lady is going to play into this whole thing. Is it just to show what a Megan Fox the Pres is or is it somthing more?

1285301[/snapback]

i'm betting most of that gets resolved next week when walt cummings gets bauer-ized. they figure out walt is a scumbag, and suddenly maybe the first lady isn't a nutjob. there HAS to be one more place that palmer's phone call to her was recorded. on this show, there always is.

I don't think we know why Rudy's there yet, but I don't think he's evil. I agree Spence was the mole and that's the end of that.

1285301[/snapback]

i think he's there because his movie roles dried up.

that said, he isn't as annoying as i thought he would be ...

I just wish Chloe's little turd burglar would have held out the info a bit longer. I haven't seen Jack interrogate anyone in a while.

1285203[/snapback]

I said the same thing to my wife...LET JACK INTEROGATE HIS ASS!!

I'm more interested in if and how the First Lady is going to play into this whole thing.

1285301[/snapback]

Now that Cummings has been identified as the White House mole, I'm guessing that they should be able to figure out he was the one who doctored the phone call and was responsible for her ether blackout. I wonder if so, does that means no more gratuitous cleavage shots? :D