[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Louisiana huddlers

godtomsatan

So, I got a wedding in St. Francisville to attend this upcoming weekend.

Due to a variety of stupid obligations with family and whatnot, I've decided that the likelihood of me getting together with some of you is probably not going to happen. Unless, you're in Baton Rouge on Sunday night or Monday afternoon. Let me know.....

So, I got a wedding in St. Francisville to attend this upcoming weekend.

Due to a variety of stupid obligations with family and whatnot, I've decided that the likelihood of me getting together with some of you is probably not going to happen. Unless, you're in Baton Rouge on Sunday night or Monday afternoon. Let me know.....

1284533[/snapback]

I will be in Alabama hunting. I'll be heading back home Monday Night going to work Tuesday morning. It is about an 8 hour drive so I'll probably be pretty zapped...

Are you looking for some chit to do? I can tell you the best places to eat.

Make sure you get a daquiri or 3. Sure, they're girly-sounding in concept, but they pack a punch let me tell you.

Bummer that Balla won't be able to meet up with you. He's good people.

Check out some of the bars around LSU (Balla, where is The Varsity? That area was cool...).

If you have time, head down to the Quarter. It's worth seeing. Now and forever.

Make sure you get a daquiri or 3.  Sure, they're girly-sounding in concept, but they pack a punch let me tell you.

Bummer that Balla won't be able to meet up with you.  He's good people. 

Check out some of the bars around LSU (Balla, where is The Varsity?  That area was cool...). 

If you have time, head down to the Quarter.  It's worth seeing.  Now and forever.

1284547[/snapback]

The Varsity is just off LSU campus. It is okay but they opened up a new Chimes on Coursey...it is by far the place to go right now for dinner. I will be out of pocket...even via cell. Campus is cool for the "night life" and even downtown has some new clubs that are worthy. Try Tsunami's downtown for great Sushi...its on North Blvd.

If yer headed to New Orleans pm Tbimm and/or Slayer.

Yo...this be my 4:20 post...rEsPeKt.

Edited by SuperBalla