[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle Predictions and the Steelers

beavers

I completely agree with Sarge here, except for the namecalling.  No one has any idea of whether the Steelers would have won those games had Roethlisberger played.  Lets not sink to the level of Bengals fans now........  :D

1289554[/snapback]

A new level of stealth name calling? :D

I completely agree with Sarge here, except for the namecalling.  No one has any idea of whether the Steelers would have won those games had Roethlisberger played.  Lets not sink to the level of Bengals fans now........  :D

1289554[/snapback]

hey sarge - awesome avy ... do it.

let me clue you all in on something ... beavers = menudo. he just doesn't want to call out the huddle gods under his own name.

as far as the quality of the discussions, this should help. :D

hey sarge - awesome avy ... do it.

let me clue you all in on something ... beavers = menudo.  he just doesn't want to call out the huddle gods under his own name.

1289785[/snapback]

Sure thing, Nancy Drew.

Do you really think Big John would let me get away with that one.... :D

Edited by Menudo

This is crazy... All of you ladies b * tch and moan about how dumb this thread is but yet it somehow got 27 replies. :D

Anyway, as far as being a newbie tool... Maybe I should start replying to threads by only saying "agreed" or "right on" just so I could jack up my ratings to MVP like the ever so popular Menudo... Then, I'll be considered oh so wise. :D

The fact is... Nobody expected either the Seahawks or the Steelers in Superbowl XL. It's going to be a great matchup. The Steelers need to score early, taking the running game out of the 'Hawks plan. Then blitz Hasselbeck like crazy people!

Sincerly,

Newbie, Tool, and Proud! :D

Edited by beavers

I guess you haven't caught on yet and did you even watch the games???

:D

1286940[/snapback]

Comments like this directed at the proprieters of this site are a great way to let everyone know that you are a Tool. While the Huddle writers may not be soothsayers or able to predict the future 100% of the time I think their record of credibility speaks for itself, and everyone here that actually pays for the site knows it. So if you want to flash your ignorance by asking if DMD even watched the games, you are going to get spanked.

The Huddle = Credibility

Newbie Tool = Not so much

Now quit wasting your time here and get to studying for that big Algebra test tomorrow sonny.

I find that funny... I have been a paying member of The Huddle for the past two years and plan to continue my membership next year as well. I respect their information the majority of the time.

As far as calling out the writers for the Huddle... Now, if I listened to everything The Huddle said, especially during the Fantasy Football season, I would be called a pansy and someone who couldn't think for themselves.

Ahhh... I guess you would expect all members to conform... Grow some chest hair. I'm sure they would respect someone speaking their mind than someone who has nothing between his legs.

Anyway, this thread is off track. I request for them to close it... ::D

Edited by beavers

I find that funny...  I have been a paying member of The Huddle for the past two years and plan to continue my membership next year as well. I respect their information the majority of the time.

As far as calling out the writers for the Huddle...  Now, if I listened to everything The Huddle said, especially during the Fantasy Football season, I would be called a pansy and someone who couldn't think for themselves. 

Ahhh...  I guess you would expect all members to conform... Grow some chest hair. I'm sure they would respect someone speaking their mind than someone who has nothing between his legs.

Anyway, this thread is off track. I request for them to close it... ::D

:D   

1290594[/snapback]

Fixed