[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Howard Stern

Piranha

For those you don't get SIRIUS (like me)

But still want to follow along.

Here you go:

marksfriggin.com

1291929[/snapback]

Used to go to Mark's Friggin all the time.....Howard's own site does a better job nowdays though. Mark filled the gap for a couple years for me though when Howard didn't have a site and I wanted to hear what went on after I had to turn it off for work....

heard today that howard may go to just 4 days a week ... anyone confirm?

1292072[/snapback]

Where did you hear that? I would "serious"ly doubt that his new company would go for that or schedule that. Not for the $700 mil + they will pay him when his contract is up.

heard today that howard may go to just 4 days a week ... anyone confirm?

1292072[/snapback]

He did say when he was on 'terrestrial' radio that he would

only be on 4 days a week. I was surprised to see that he was

even doing his show on Fridays.

So I can't comfirm, but I wouldn't be surprised.

It has always been on the schedule for Howard's show to be on four days a week. He even made mention of this when he was still working back at the old station. The show is going 5 days so far since he's so jazzed about the move & has continued to ask his staff to work the 5-day week. No mention if the Friday show will be a 'best-of' type or other programming.

I never listened to Howard before the switch. Lansing radio isn't much. I did catch him on E!. Much funnier than I was expecting. George Takei on the opening week was hilarious.

Bubba the Love Sponge on the way home on the other hand... :D

I listen to Howard everyday. I also started listening to Bubba when he started at Sirius. I gotta say, Bubba makes me laugh. Call it a guilty pleasure or whatever, but that redneck hillbilly type humor has always cracked me up. And that Manson/Ned guy he has on does some brilliant musical parodies IMO.

So it's official... Howard is on Sirius only 4 days a week

They had Gary and Jon Hein running the show. Howard was on the phone for most of my ride, so I don't have a good idea how the show is going to be on Fridays.

Did anybody get to listen to Bonaducci this week? How was he?

So it's official...  Howard is on Sirius only 4 days a week

They had Gary and Jon Hein running the show.  Howard was on the phone for most of my ride, so I don't have a good idea how the show is going to be on Fridays.

1302895[/snapback]

Thanks for the update juan :D

So it's official...  Howard is on Sirius only 4 days a week

They had Gary and Jon Hein running the show.  Howard was on the phone for most of my ride, so I don't have a good idea how the show is going to be on Fridays.

Did anybody get to listen to Bonaducci this week?  How was he?

1302895[/snapback]

I heard Bonaducci a few times this week. I don't know if he could pull off the show long-term, but he's got a ton of funny stories. I'd probably listen if he were on every day for awhile.

I have stopped trying to listen to Bubba. It just doesn't do anything for me.

I did hear Howard on the way to work this morning too. They were talking about the call to Richard Simmons. Funny stuff.

I heard Bonaducci a few times this week.  I don't know if he could pull off the show long-term, but he's got a ton of funny stories.  I'd probably listen if he were on every day for awhile. 

I have stopped trying to listen to Bubba.  It just doesn't do anything for me. 

I did hear Howard on the way to work this morning too.  They were talking about the call to Richard Simmons.  Funny stuff.

1302951[/snapback]

thanks Egret

I can't wait to hear the crank call to Richard Simmons, hopefully they play it on Monday.

Bubba is OK in small doses... I'll usually flip to him for a couple minutes on the ride home, then he'll start talking about NASCAR or Hulk Hogan and I'll switch off.