[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bill Clinton on climate change

polksalet

QUOTE(Front Row @ 1/30/06 7:48am)

Is the problem global warming or the next ice age?

Wow. This is dumb. Way to advertise your complete lack of knowledge.

Please, talk more. Drop more knowledge. You can only help the opposing viewpoint.

Try a google search on "Global Warming and Ice Age", and you might find one or two sites linking them. Maybe you'll be lucky and find one with pictures! 

Sorry, I'm not up on the latest theory's there bud. Seems to me if the melting of the ice caps is supposed to change the jet stream we're screwed anyway, I did your suggested search, found some semi useless knowledge. Thanks for caring.

Heck, watch Discovery Channel instead of Spike TV. That way you don't even have to read.

Whats wrong with Spike TV ? :D Can't stand anymore Bike build off crap. :D
Please, talk more. Drop more knowledge. You can only help the opposing viewpoint.

Umm..OK. Doesn't matter much if I do help your sad azz viewpoint , your liberal commie friends will continue to lose elections and support without my help.

I would love to continue this spirited banter some more but I have to get back to my thesis on periodically changing ocean-circulation patterns .

Oh,.. and our great and glorious President is about to address the union. :D